“a very happy customer”

Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Portadown
Armagh, United Kingdom
“a very happy customer”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I don't no wat joe macs these people were in because I have eaten in joe macs often! firstly the food has always been excellent,the place is always spotless clean an in particular the toilets always smell nice an fresh an as for the staff they r very friendly an cant do enough 4 u!!

Visited July 2013

Portadown, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great little hideaway”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is a great little place to meet up and have breakfast, great staff and great atmosphere, good food and good prices, i will be back

Visited May 2013
Armagh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yuk (seriously)!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My husband and I hadn't been to Joe Macs before and after our experience we will never be back. The service was terrible and I can honestly say the food is the worst we've tasted in years. The place wasn't busy but we had to wait almost an hour for the food to arrive, the waitress was more interested in sitting up at the bar eating her own lunch than looking after customers. We were about to call it a day and leave when suddenly the 'food' appeared. I had ordered roast beef which was supposed to be a special of the day, it was barely edible, thin slices of fatty meat accompanied by what I think was cauliflower but couldn't be sure because it was a greyish pinkish mush, absolutely unedible and disgusting and everything was stone cold. My husbands burger was cold and burnt, the chips had more eyes than a spider and the plate was covered in the burnt black bits than had fallen off the burger ..well, we think that's what they were, who knows? The waitress did apologise (sort of) for the food taking so long, apparently she didn't realise the 'chef' had to make the burger....really?? do they normally fall out of the sky?? Truly terrible service and food !

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Suzi274
n.ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“raw burgers and smelly staff”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

i decided to try joe mac's as i heard it was the place to go so i did on monday 16/10/12 what a mistake!!!!!!!!!i walked in only to be greeted by the smell of what i can be described as a walking sewer ,i ordered the 60z burger and my friend ordered scampi with pea puree on my first bite of the burger my friend asked me had i bit my lip as i had blood all over it i looked at the burger and it was pink and flowing with blood,my friends scampi was frozen in the middle and the pea puree tasted as though it came from a cat im not one for complaining which i should have but i will not be back or will i recommend this sewer to anyone else.BOKE!!!!!and as for the floor manager he should work for an oil company he's that slimey

Visited October 2012