“Great night out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Stonebridge Brasserie
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Portadown
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish, British, Wine Bar, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A warm welcome. New premises, new website, new look ... Same quality & service! At the Brasserie we're justifiably proud of our local supplier's network which enables us to create innovative menus where quite simply there's something for everyone. Our all day Brasserie menu offers a great variety of popular, seasonal dishes complimented with the main stay carvery lunch and a fantastic new a la carte menu. Whether it's coffee and "Flo's" scones, Lisa's patisserie, a quiet meal for two or a special occasion, let us make it easy for you!
“Great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Myself and four friends visited last night and I have to say it was superb. Great food, fast efficient and friendly service, what more can I say. Will definitely be back.

co tyrone
“excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had called at the garage for some things and saw your restaurant so decided to look inside as my partner and I wanted to go for a meal at the weekend, we decided to book there and then as the restaurant looked nice and lots of people eating there, when I got home I looked on line at the reviews and to tell the truth I was going to cancel going on a few bad ones but decided to go see for myself and im so glad I did. from the minute we entered the restaurant we were met with a friendly face and a warm welcome, we were taken to our table and wasn't to long before a very pleasant waitress came to get our drink order followed by another waitress to take our meal order. All the staff had friendly smiles and seemed to be enjoying there work which was so nice to see you should be proud of the way they are with your customers. we will definitely be back before Christmas your restaurant is one of the best I have been to the meal was excellent, thank you for a most enjoyable night.

1 Thank elliemayCoTyrone
Newry, United Kingdom
“Had such high expectations”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We visited the restaurant on a Thursday evening at 6 o'clock and had the early bird menu. For starters I had battered mushrooms which were very dry and tasteless, I'm not a fussy eater but there was just nothing nice about them. So after a dreadful starter I was sure the main would make up for it. I had salmon with champ, yes I ate it because I was hungry but the whole dish tasted as though it had been heated up in the microwave Very disappointing

7 Thank Margaret M
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Aunties Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

There was at least 24 people in our party , the service was great no one was left waiting for their main course or any course for that matter. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. As for the food it was excellent - they even sang happy birthday when presenting the cake we brought with us. Great night had by all.

• Visited September 2013
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Some staff need re-trained”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I see from recent reviews i share this experience of a rude waitress. We arrived brought to a table & given menus, no offer of a drink, we waited for ages & she finally came back and asked were we ready to order, we asked for drinks, drinks were brought, not poured into glasses & thumped on the table & then the waitress barked are you ready to order now!! I felt like walking out!! The food was ok, we didnt hang around for dessert or coffee we were afraid of getting them flung at us! We have spoken to other people & found that the attitude of the waitress crops up, I understand it is a stressful job but there were only a handful of tables in, so needless to say we wont be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank LivesInABubble
Tracy W, Owner at Stonebridge Brasserie, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you for your recent review and i regret that you had a problem with one of my waitress's but in order for me to deal with this situation i would urge you to contact me directly to discuss this matter further. Feedback is appreciated, good or bad, but i need to have the full facts to deal with this properly. I await your response.

Many thanks