“who needs service with icecream like that”
Review of Dolce & Gelato - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dolce & Gelato
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I haven't tasted better icecream outside Italy- a little gem in an otherwise boring town. ive also bought an icream cake that was so nice it didn't have time to melt!

1  Thank lollipopmanrules

Reviewed 17 July 2014

me and my friend would visit regularly as we are from the town, must admit the service is generally a bit slow but the last time after we had been sitting for 10 minutes already the waitress came over and asked what we would like to order. We then said we hadn't realised the menu was sitting at the side and the waitress grunted, walked off and went to stand behind the counter with a sour face again, so we left and had lunch somewhere else. haven't been back since, wont be back again! :) manners cost nothing especially when it's part of your job!!

9  Thank hlx_13
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with the way I was treated, had to order food myself from the kitchen I was waiting that long, food was average, when you have boiled onions (meant to be French onion soup) with some herbs thrown in for good measure and frozen chips fried. Have great ice-cream, at ridiculously dear prices, won't be back in a hurry anyway!

8  Thank businesssaavy