“FAB PLACE”
Review of Wee Barney's

Wee Barney's
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have just visited this place ... We have to say, we both loved it.. Food piping hot, great service and once n warm inside..

Will be back.. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have been to Wee Barneys many times for a meal and have never been disappointed. The staff are helpful and friendly and the food is always good. When I travel I always try to eat at a place that is popular with the locals. This place is popular with the locals and that in itself tells you something. Good food at a good price and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I go to wee barneys 2 or 3 three times a week and all I can say is excellent can not fault it food brilliant great staff I cannot understand the negative reviews of some people all I can say is brilliant brilliant brilliant

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Saw all the negative feedback and have to say they must be deluded wee barneys is a brilliant wee place to go for something to eat the food is top quality and the staff are very friendly and very helpful and very good prices!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Am in here 3 to 4 times a week&cant fault the food.staff are extremely helpful&friendly.a brilliant place to visit.