“Sitting down for a chat!”
Review of Wee Barney's

Wee Barney's
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I like it here, its always warm and I like the seating arrangement which has some privacy. The food is good cafe food and service has always been great. This town has had it tough with very strict parking restrictions and large out of town stores making this part of town especially quiet but good food will still bring people in!

1  Thank Richard F

Reviewed 15 May 2014

having been useing Wee Barneys for a number of years i've had nothing but great food and first rate staff would highly recomend.............

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Have visited Wee Barneys on a number of occasions & just like my last visit I have never been disappointed. Food is excellent & new additions to the menu all the time. Service great & staff very friendly.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent
Never had a bad order here. It's a high standard wee cafe. Service has been excellent anytime I go. Fry is great, lunch deals are great!
Been here for a hangover cure and also for a lunch with my mum and sister. Wee Barney's answered both causes!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have just visited this place ... We have to say, we both loved it.. Food piping hot, great service and once n warm inside..

Will be back.. Keep up the good work!!