“Upmarket sandwiches. Big bread and no skimping”
Review of UNCH

UNCH
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great tasting food and coffee. Really enjoyed it. Simple as that. Frequently eat there when possible. Meal deal is great value too.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Absolutely love this place. My husband and I lived in the town and this was our regular Saturday morning spot for breakfasts. Some Saturdays we would have lunch instead. This place never fails to impress me. I moved from Portadown to England, I can assure you, this place is missed! In fact, a few years ago my husband's uncle passed away. Frantic, I called Noel and the Team to make up 6 platters of sandwiches in a few hours. Nothing was a problem for them. Where else would you get service like that?

Reviewed 4 April 2014

the unch staff are provide a very good standard of service and the food is always very tasty and they are very flexible with your order from the menu.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

High quality food at Unch. Sandwiches ar made with thick rustic bread and filled full of filling everytime. The fry has excellent --and from what I understand, locally sourced-- meats. I look forward to these the most!

As for staff, you would be hard pressed to find better.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent, very friendly, coffee is great and food is fantastic! Great Chicken Curry and rice and Fry!!