“THE BEST”
Review of Panache 50 indian

Panache 50 indian
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Alcester
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Description: Takeout, Seating, Waitstaff, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Delivery, online Reservations.website. Opening Hours: Sun - Thurs 5.30pm to 10.00pm Fri - Sat 5.30pm to 11.00pm
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is easily the BEST Indian restaurant in Alcester. If not the best in the Midlands. Me and my wife go here very often. And I cannot fault it, in any way. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. And cannot wait to go there again.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

My son and I went for dinner it was our first visit. The food was Excellent we both said
it was the Best Indian food we have ever had. Lovely hosts, lovely ambience.
Great Experience we will definitely visit again. Highly Recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank mbrannan49
Reviewed 9 December 2017

A very good , clean ,well run and the food taste is like no other. Just can't wait to go back. Service was top class , bar seemed well stocked, the waiters had good menu knowledge so ideal if your not sure , how spicy, hot or even what's in it. I tried one of the choice of set Christmas menu's, which was very taste full, and filling. No one in our picky group could fault this restaurant, even back ground music was just right.
All in all very good valve. I will be going back.

1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We are local residents who have now visited Panache 50 several times since Ray (the boss) took over, Ray is a great guy, friendly and welcoming and definitely goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great dining experience.

Located on the outskirts of Alcester on the Birmingham Road, it has a large car park, and a well priced bar, you can pick from the extensive menu or let the chef create something special! My hubby usually sets the chef a challenge as he considers himself to be a " Curry Connoisseur " and is never disappointed.

The food is always piping hot, poppadum`s fresh and the chutney/onion`s so tasty I could eat them all night! prices are very reasonalble and having eaten at many Indian Restaurants locally over the years think Panache 50 is clearly the best.

We love it so much we are giving traditional Christmas Dinner a miss this year and heading for Panache 50 instead.

I would highly recommend a visit, but wise to book as it is very popular. We have also used the delivery service and love that too.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My grandson and I dropped in at 5.30 on November 3rd for a quick meal before the fireworks at Alcester rugby club. We were made to feel very welcome by the lovely friendly staff and quickly had drinks, poppadoms (with lovely dips) and the menu. Not an exciting menu but plenty of choice. We had methi murgh - a very tasty, but not too hot, chicken dish that was delicious. Excellent mushroom rice, tho the naan could have been crisper if it had been cooked a little longer.
Overall a very good meal and we will return!