“dont visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alcester
Coughton Lodge Guest House
Ranked #6 of 8 Alcester B&B and Inns
Durham, United Kingdom
“dont visit”
Reviewed 21 November 2005

I didn't get past the front door!
I booked the room in advance, and telephoned to confirm my booking few days before my intended visit. The telephone was answered by a mature woman with absolutely no customer service skills. She stated that i had booked my room on a different date and could not be persuaded that perhaps an error of judgement had been made. No, it was entirely my mistake! By this point i was so upset by her manner that i realised i couldnt possibly stay there anyway. I was then told i would lose my £50 deposit! (i had initially asked for my booking to be confirmed by e-mail, but this did not arrive). I chose to stay somewhere else, but have still been billed for £50 even though i cancelled three days before my intended stay, and was treated so abysmally.

Stayed October 2005
5 Thank tessa1232015

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
england
Reviewed 1 November 2005

Spent 2 nights at this b and b and were very impressed with the location, accomodation and especially the breakfast. The room was beautifully decorated keeping the original beams. Extremely clean. Breakfast was of an excellent standard and plenty of it. I would recommend a stay here

• Stayed October 2005
3 Thank jane19
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2005

Stayed here for a night. Stratford itself was fully booked, but this B&B was clean, comfortable and convenient. A 2 min walk to the nearest pub listed in the "Good Pub Guide". Need to book a table for food on Saturday. 12 rooms in the lodge, but we stayed in the house. Great breakfast, and a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alcester
Kings Court Hotel
#5 of 7 in Redditch
Broom Hall Inn
Broom Hall Inn
#1 of 1 in Broom

Been to Coughton Lodge Guest House? Share your experiences!