“We Love Cardamon's”

Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Alcester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cardamom Indian Restaurant offers you fine Indian cuisine in a local vibrant atmosphere. There are exotic tastes of traditional Indian cuisine and exciting contemporary signature dishes for something a little different. We are very proud of our freshly prepared food with the finest of ingredients and flavoured delicate spices. We use only fresh, top quality ingredients which are blended with exotic fragrant, pungent spices to produce a wide variety of subtle flavours and taste sensations.
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The meal at Cardamons is always delicious, the service is faultless and they always aim to please. Who ever I recommend to go always come back with positive comments and become regular customers.

Have to go there on a regular basis as we get withdrawel systoms.

Thank you Cardamons for always looking after us.

Vivien + Paul

Date of visit: January 2012
1  Thank Vivien2411

Reviewed 13 January 2012

12 of us had a great night in the cardamom the food was fantastic and the service great the only thing missing is a bar!

Date of visit: December 2011
1  Thank david j
Reviewed 9 October 2011

After ordering the Indian garlic chilli chicken I was expecting quite a hot dish. I was a little disappointed to find it more of a mild dish, however it was delicious. My girlfriend asked for a glass of wine to be told they didn't have a alcohol licence. Although we could have taken our own wine or beer, it would of been nice to be told this when we booked the table.

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We have eaten here for a number of years now and have never had a bad meal! We also use their excellent take away service which delivers free if your fairly local. You do have to remember to take along your own alcohol. The restaurant is smart and contemporary in terms of style and the food is always hot and delicious. The teenage kids love to go too. We have always found the staff very friendly and have no hesitation in recommending the restaurant to friends and family. Hope this helps. Make sure you book as they are popular at weekends which speaks for itself!

Date of visit: August 2011
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I felt compelled to write a review of this restaurant - because I was so shocked to read anything negative about it! My husband and I eat at the Cardamom regularly - both eat in and takeaway and we have always had excellent experiences.

The food has always been perfect: large amount of choice, cooked perfectly and always delicious. Our waistlines unfortunately confirm our enjoyment! We have found the service to be very good - always welcomed with a smile and never having to wait to long for our food.

Over the past couple of years, we have taken several groups of friends there, who have been visiting us from other areas of the country. We are always told how lucky we are to have such a good Indian on our doorstep - and I have to agree! I even started my hen night off in here and the restaurant could not have been more accomodating.

Highly recommended.