“Above & Beyond”
Review of Keady View Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Limavady
Keady View Farm
Ranked #5 of 7 Limavady B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2014

So much to say & so little space. First of all, Sandra is AWESOME. She was wonderfully helpful in getting us (my sister & I) settled, getting us maps of the area and ensuring we knew how to reach her if we needed anything. And she was willing to chat with us and answer questions each morning.
Breakfast was wonderful and way more than either of us were able to eat. Always fresh, prompt and hot when it got to our table. The bedroom was clean & we had our own bathroom, plus there was ample common space if we chose. There are a wide variety of maps & books on hand to assist in planning your day or to decided where to eat.
The location is so quaint and had space outside available to just sit and enjoy the sunshine if you wished. Ample parking available as well.
And now, the best part. The above & beyond. During email communication prior to arrival, I mentioned looking for family and by the time we had arrived, Sandra was certain she had found a relative. She set up a meeting and even led the way in her car so we wouldn't get lost. She introduced us all and only once it was determined we were in fact related did she excuse herself. She also aided me in getting back some clothes I accidentally left behind.
When we left, it felt like home, rather than just a place to stay. Not a single other B&B felt like that over the course of my trip (3 weeks in total).
Given the choice, I would stay here again & again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Keadyviewfarm, Owner at Keady View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

What can I say, I am lost for words, your review is something else. Thank you so much for your AWESOME review. I enjoy helping my guests in anyway I can and it gives me great pleasure when something special comes out of it and they take away memories that will stay with them for a long time. My guests come as friends and leave as family, Keady View Farm is home from home and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I returned home for a visit and stayed as a single occupant at this location. I was greeted warmly by all members of the family. It was a nice surprise to find that all bedrooms have their own on suite. Exceptionally clean facilities and a wonderful breakfasts. The location over looked the river Roe and was located in the fields I had walked when I was a child. I felt very much at home and welcomed by the owners. I will stay there again in future years.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Hi,

Thank you for your very kind words. I am so happy you felt at home with us and that you were able to recall happy childhood memories. I also enjoyed listening and learning all about what you got up too as a child around the river and fields of Keady View Farm (although we weren't here then), We look forward to you returning again in the not too distant future.

You take care,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My mum Annie Grandaughter Emma oh and myself stayed here in June Sandra & Murray couldn't do enough certainly go back spotless breakfast great recommend to anyone thank you for great break rooms where spotless country side stunning plenty to do and see ample parking very peaceful also free wifi tv coffee/tea in bedroom and bottled water clean towels daily and room was cleaned daily also plenty information available for visiting local tourist attractions

• Stayed: July 2014
Keadyviewfarm, Owner at Keady View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. We really enjoyed your company and especially Annie, she gave us all a good laugh. We have fond memories of our little chats etc.
You will be most welcome and we look forward to seeing you again.

Take care,

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My partner, my sister and I were in Limavady for a family wedding in June 2014. We booked an overnight stay in keady view farm as it was close to the wedding venue. When we arrived we were all blown away by the stunning views surrounding the bed and breakfast of rolling fields and hills all around. The rooms themselves are decorated to a very high standard and the beds were extremely comfortable in both our and my sisters room. The delicious breakfast ( coffee, tea , juice, cereal, scones, wheaten bread and a yummy fry!) was served in a conservatory the next morning where we were able to take in the views to our delight. On top of all this Sandra's and Murray's hospitality and warmth meant that we were all very sad that it was such a short stay and we would have loved to have extended it further.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Keadyviewfarm, Owner at Keady View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was our privilege to have you all stay with us. We really enjoyed your company, short as it was, and glad you felt at home. Our aim is to make our guests feel welcome and to enjoy our beautiful town and country. We have some of the most beautiful scenery and beaches on the Island, we are a hidden gem and lots of guests find they haven't left themselves enough time to explore it fully, so they have to come back again and do it right next time.
We would love to have you back again and maybe you will get another time with us.

Take care and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed a couple nights for a friends wedding at Roe Park. Keady view was an excellent base for this - nice clean rooms with good views, close enough to town but far enough out to be in countryside. Sandra was a lovely and caring hostess, and the breakfasts were exceptional!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Keadyviewfarm, Owner at Keady View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your review on your stay with us. So glad you enjoyed your time with us and that you had a good time. Yes, we are situated in a beautiful place, close to amenities yet out in the country - nice walk into town on a good evening.
Thank you again for taking the time to review Keady View Farm, much appreciated and hopefully we will see you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were interested in the nearly area where my wife's ancestors who had immigrated from Scotland. Sandra was so very helpful in connecting us with locals who had knowledge of the historical section in which we were interested. Our whole experience at Keady View Farm was delightful.

Room Tip: Stairway leading to bedrooms was tight.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Keadyviewfarm, Owner at Keady View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for your kind review, very much appreciated. We are very grateful that our guests take time out to review us as it not only helps other travellers but ourselves to know what our guests require.

We are only too glad to help in anyway we can to make your stay to our beautiful country the best it can be.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Two couples stayed two nights while visiting Scottish ancestors' Northern Ireland homes, farms, churches, and cemeteries in the area. Sandra was so helpful with directions and even located two local people I could interview about family ties. She went over and above her duty to call and make arrangements for us to meet.
The rooms were comfortable and the views were incredible. Breakfast was served in a lovely glass-enclosed sunroom. Between our en-suite rooms upstairs was a living area with comfy seating under a skylight where we could congregate. We had a peaceful walk down the lane past very green pastures of cows and rows of large trees. Close to town but the feel of "country." Couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed equal.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NeenaTx

Many thanks for taking time to write a lovely review about your stay with us, very much appreciated. I was only too glad to be of help to you and if you need anymore information please let me know and I will try my best to find anything out for you.
Thank you again.