“Lovely visit”
Review of Roe Park Resort

Roe Park Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limavady
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visiting family and stayed at this hotel/resort. Rooms were excellent with fantastic views, good breakfasts, good bar prices, very friendly hotel staff. Only disappointing bit was the Spa 'couldn't' help me when I realised I had left my makeup foundation at home and 'couldn't' find any in their many drawers and cupboards to help me out - suggested I tried the local shops, which I intended to do but just wanted a little bit for that evening - sounds petty but i am surprised not one person working in the spa could not have spared me a little bit - ah well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashgrove3369
Roe_Park_Resort, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest, Many thanks for your review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Roe Park Resort. I apologise we were unable to accommodate your request for make up and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel was fab. We booked for our mums birthday and had beauty treatments booked also. We had informed the hotel it was for her 60 th Birthday and they surprised us with a bottle of bubbly in the room.
The spa was great and we all enjoyed the treatments from very pleasant therapists and then had a lovely dinner in the bar area.....food at dinner and the next morning at breakfast was faultless and the staff were great.
Would highly recommend..

Room Tip: We booked a junior suite so we had a bit more room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

HI Grainne, Many thanks for your glowing review. I am you enjoyed your 'Girlie pampering night' and everything was to your satisfaction. I am delighted you enjoyed you share you celebration with us at the Roe Park Resort and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We booked 3 nights at this lovely hotel in Limavady. We were greeted by friendly staff who gave directions to our spacious bedroom and restaurants. At breakfast there was a good choice and dinner in the Coach House was excellent.
There is a long driveway up to the hotel and the hotel overlooks the golf course and countryside. There is ample car parking.
Nearby there are other interesting places to visit - Londonderry, Downhill & Castlerock, Coleraine, Portstewart, Portrush, and the Giant's Causeway etc.
Lots to see and do. We enjoyed a walk in the Roe Valley Country Park beneath trees and along the riverbank.

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger. Our room was spacious enough and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Roe_Park_Resort, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest, I am delighted you enjoyed your three night stay at the Roe Park Resort and also enjoyed the nearby tourist attraction the north coast has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed just the one night in this hotel and was one of the best we have stayed in.

Lovely room, great location, brilliant helpful friendly staff!

Room was spacious and very comfortable.

We had dinner in the restaurant and was very good. Breakfast was very good too.

My wife had a Spa treatment and she said that was very good too!

All in all a great stay and would recommend without a doubt.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Mick, Many thanks for your review. I am pleased you and your wife thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at the Roe Park Resort and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We booked this hotel and got a great deal on a superior room. The drive up to the hotel was lovely and on arrival found lots of car parking spaces. We made our way to reception and were greeted by really nice staff who explained everything to us. Our room was not ready so we went into town to a place recommended by the staff ..... amazing lunch!
On returning to the hotel we checked into our room and it was outstanding. We had a balcony and views over the golf course. The room was fitted out with more than we needed. Coffee machine, tea faculties, extra toiletries, dvd player etc.
We got on our slippers and robe and headed down to the pool and jacuzzi. It was so relaxing. You have to wear the swim caps which was a hassle for me but only because my hair is so long but it was funny. After we went for dinner at the coach house, staff were great and the food was lovely and really reasonable. We then had a few drinks and enjoyed the entertainment at the hotel bar and there was a wedding on too so it was busy.
We ordered breakfast in the room and it was on time and so tasty, got everything we ordered.
After a comfortable sleep in the massive bed filled with pillows we checked out and went to the driving range. It was great fun.
I would defiantly stay at this hotel again. Cant believe that anyone would not enjoy their stay here.
(i did see inside the normal guest rooms and would have been slightly disappointed if i was in one of those compared to the room we had) Superb stay!!! : )

Room Tip: Superior room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Kirsty, Many thanks for your fantastic review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Roe Park Resort and we hope to welcome you back for another break in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was really excited to be staying here and I wasn't let down. The room was lovely, superb, so comfy and clean. The lunch and dinner in the club house was really good, simple and tasty food but cooked to perfection. The only flaw I could find with the meal was the desert, we waited quite a while for desert menus and my request for ice cream instead of cream with the chocolate fudge cake wasn't totally heard, there was no cream but unfortunately no ice cream either! Left the cake a little dry but still tasty. Breakfast was the usual cereal, fruit and fry but cooked especially well and a much bigger variety of the above then the norm. I'd still like to see the option of pancakes as a hot dish instead of sausages though! There was a wedding on the night I stayed however I didn't hear anything, the function room was obviously far away and the noise didn't carry, which I was thrilled about!! All in all it was an amazing stay and I really hope to be back again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Roe_Park_Resort, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Hellie, Many thanks for your fantastic review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Roe Park Resort and had a '5 star plus' experience. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I just spent a relaxing two night break at The Roe Park Resort Limavady. From we arrived at reception on Sunday 11th until we left Tuesday 13th we were made feel very welcome. Friendly staff in all areas. Excellent food in the Coach House and breakfasts in The Green Room and good leisure facilities. Both were busy but Courteous, friendly and very efficient staff made little of it. Spacious rooms which were very clean and tidy. Clean tidy hotel in lovely setting. Peaceful. Was highly recommended to us and I can highly recommend to others. Hope to return again.
If I would change one thing it would be to have a covered area between Hotel and coach House where we had our evening meals. Not to pleasant walking across courtyard in wet, windy weather.

Room Tip: The Room we had was excellent - can't see how it could be much better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Roe_Park_Resort, Manager at Roe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Mervyn, Many thanks for your glowing review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us at the Roe Park Resort and we look forward to welcoming you for your next stay. Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limavady
Redcastle Hotel
Portrush Atlantic Hotel
Lodge Hotel
Lodge Hotel
#2 of 5 in Coleraine

Been to Roe Park Resort? Share your experiences!