“Christmas Dinner”

and 1 more site!
Drummond Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Limavady B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is a really nice place to get dinner, would come again. Not far from where I live and I don't mind. We wouldn't have to stay in the hotel because it so close to where I live. The function rooms are really big and lots of space which I like. You never know, I might stay in a room sometime.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I booked into this Hotel using Hotel.com and I am very satisfied with both the service and accommodation standard.

On my arrival I was greated by a charming lady and she was both informative and polite, on entry you get a very welcoming feeling.

My room was light and spacious for my requirements, bathroom was clean and in very good condition. Bed was comfortable and linin or good quality too.

I only took breakfast however the standard again high.

I would recommend this Hotel to my family.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Drummond H, General Manager at Drummond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comments , we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Drummond Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Just back from a overnight stay in the Drummond. This is a family run hotel and it shows in the staff and service both of which are first class. Food is great with huge portions and very reasonable prices. All staff are friendly and helpful, and service and cleanness are outstanding. I will in future stay here on all my visits to the Northwest.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

After a long day of travel we came upon the Drummond Hotel, to our delight they had rooms available. Three brothers traveling - one bro got his own room so the two of us were bunking per say, the gal checking us in looked at us saying you are a couple of good size boys I will put you in a larger room same price - it was fantastic, we each could have put our family's up in this particular room. Up and running in the morning after a great shower and shave in a spacious bathroom we went downstairs for a wonderful Irish Breakfast buffet style. The people were great, accommodations were very comfortable and the food delightful!

Room Tip: The room very warm so we opened the windows to cool it down - lots of road noise but not enough to b...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel team were amazingly helpful. My room was beautiful, spotless, modern and also cosy. Bathroom was lovely. Food in the hotel is fabulous , quality , hearty , home cooked and really tasty. The hotel itself is lovely with open fires , traditional seated areas and a really comfortable atmospheric bar . Hand on heart you really did notice the 'family' run ethos in the hotel as the team seemed to really care for your well being and comfort. They advised me on local attractions and overall just seemed to want to ensure you felt totally welcomed. I have stayed in other more contemporary hotels but I can honestly say if you want some atmosphere and to be more than just a number then stay here. The location is great and there's a lovely country park for walkers nearby. In pricing terms everything was mega mega reasonable . I stayed for one night on the 7th November and my only regret is I couldn't stay longer. Thank you to the team you made me short stay a really lovely experience .

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Travelled to the Drummond Hotel for two nights with a group of 66 older people food, service and hospitality were excellent. This is the third time our group has stayed at this hotel and we have never been disappointed. If you want to be well looked after and in comfortable surroundings then this Hotel come highly recommended by our Group of 66

Room Tip: Personally I have stayed in several rooms in this Hotel and have never been disappointed yet
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Honestly, it was the worst room we had stayed in all our time in Ireland. It was very, very small and so squishy. The room was plain and the bed was OK. Bathroom was very basic. The "buffet" breakfast was a joke and the hot food they served was mediocre. The reception staff were very nice, but the hotel had no "spark" or anything special to it. I would continue on your road trip if you can and stay somewhere near the coast if possible.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limavady
Redcastle Hotel
Bayview Hotel
Bayview Hotel
#1 of 1 in Portballintrae
The Belfray Country Inn

Been to Drummond Hotel? Share your experiences!