Cromore Halt Inn
Inn on the Coast(Portrush)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$112
US$130
US$185
US$180
Orbitz.com
US$220
  • Restaurant
The Port Hotel(Portrush)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Restaurant
US$300
The Anchorage Inn(Portstewart)
No availability for your dates from our partners
GolfLinks Hotel(Portrush)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresidents loungegood sizenight porterfree wificooked breakfastnext morningrooms were very cleanone night stayrelaxing breakpleasant staygreat place to stayroom was largewell worth a visitmy mummain coursethree nightscouldn't do enough
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My sister, her husband and father-in-law when for a day trip and called for a meal in the above hotel. Each of us had a different choice from the menu and all meals were delicious. waiting staff were very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: We did not have an overnight stay in the hotel as it was a day trip.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we hope to welcome you back to Cromore Halt in the near future!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Myself, my 2 daughters and partner came to Cromore for a Birthday meal..we all ordered a main course only..my partner ordered haddock and champ..although quite tasty the portion would have been bettered served on a saucer..very small portion (when asked for more champ the staff very kindly brought more)..my younger daughter ordered ordered the chicken caesar salad..very tasty apart from a boiled egg cut in half and placed on top of the meal...is this the norm for chicken caeser?..my other daughter and i ordered the chicken, bacon and mushroom pasta with garlic bread..a nice meal apart from the lack of mushrooms (i had none)..the garlic bread was one small slice..for a £9.95 main course i would have expected more garlic bread and at least a couple of mushrooms in my pasta..When we pointed out the lack of mushrooms to the waiter he kindly offered us one free pudding between 4 people..we refused.. i would have preferred a larger portion of main course as that was all we wanted..a nice place..nice staff...but food overpriced unfortunately for the small portions you receive..local upmarket hotels offer a menu with similar prices with bigger portions..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
mark l, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am sorry to hear that you felt the portion sizes were small on this occasion. Customers often comment on our generous portion sizes and I would like to assure you that this was an isolated incident.
We welcome feedback as it enables us to improve upon our service. We hope this will not discourage you from returning in the near future and can assure you that you will not be disappointed on your next visit.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed here for my sister's (aka The Big Lebowski) graduation from Coleraine (home of Coleraine University Netball Team - see the problem there?) . Rooms were clean and roomy (if you'll pardon the pun). Went down to the res-taurant for dinner and was initially very disappointed; I ordered the Irishman's favourite garlic mushrooms so imagine my dismay when it was mushrooms in garlic sauce rather than the usual breaded kind. However after tasting I had to put on my cookie monster voice and say "om nom nom nom". Main course and dessert were quite nice too but the meal was wild expensive apparently hi (I wasn't paying, I did not care).

Staff were most welcoming and all congratulated the Big L on her graduation. In hindsight this probably pointed to a gossiping problem but we thought it was ve'y nice. Burnt my foot in shower.

Awoke the next morning and went down for breakfast, same staff, same seats = Groundhog day. Had my usual - Kellogg's cornflakes and then ordered our hot breakfasts, breakfast was delicious unfortunately ShesNoGronkowki and the White Stripes would never have known (the ladies had to abscond for makeuping when breakfast hadn't arrived after twenty five mins) (slow and steady tastes the best I suppose)).
Buy aye a grand old spot.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that your meal was not completely satisfactory however I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We welcome all feedback as it enables us to improve our service.
We hope to welcome you back to the Cromore Halt in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We stayed for 1 night in Cromore Halt July 1st. It was rather quiet but I must say that the staff was very attentive. Maureen in reception and the lady supervising restaurant deserve special mention. The bedroom was warm, comfortable and spacious. Our evening meal was really tasty. Unfortunately, I returned dreadful carrots to have them replaced by more of the same!!! I was rather surprised that a chef would send them out - but that was the only blot on the landscape. The breakfast next morning was wonderful - hot and freshly cooked. Nothing worse than cold, limp food doled out at breakfast time. No worries on that score. The brekkie was fab. Would certainly return if travelling in the area again. Very good value for money

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave a reply. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Cromore Halt and that you found our staff members most attentive. I am sorry that your meal was not completely satisfactory however I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our freshly cooked breakfast. We welcome all feed back as it enables us to improve upon our service. We hope to welcome you back to Cromore Halt soon, Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Had the two coursecWine & Dine lunch last Saturday. Excellent home made leek and potato soup. I had the chicken goujons other half had cod goujons. For two courses and a glass of wine for ten pounds - pleasant staff. Well done!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JanT63
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on our TripAdvisor, we really appreciate all feedback we get. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your lunch and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.