All reviews residents lounge good size full marks next morning very pleasant stay sunday lunch room was large weekend break stayed for nights high standard main course top class biscuits poached eggs giants causeway bed and breakfast bistro
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Stayed recently for a 2 night break. Had bed & breakfast for £69 each for the 2 nights, really good value. Room very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Had both evening meals in the bistro, food was good and very warm. Great value for money. Planning another return visit in the near future.

Room tip: Most rooms are on the first floor. There's 4 rooms on the ground floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the Cromore Halt. We really value feedback from all our customers. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards at all times. I would like to thank you for choosing the Cromore Halt and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

My husband and I stayed recently as we had stayed before and were pleased. Room is fairly basic, bed was comfortable. I required a shower cap and asked staff did they not supply, I was informed that they don't supply (their was on previous visits) but if I walked across the road I could probably purchase one! Food was ok but nothing out of the ordinary, but I would give 5* for breakfast

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Rosemary,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. I am sorry that on this occasion we did not have any shower caps available. We are going to order is some shower caps which will be available for our guests. I would like to thank you for choosing the Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We stayed here for one night, actually arrived slightly before the check in time and were able to check in. The room was clean, spacious and equipped with a kettle, hair dryer, TV, telephone and safety deposit box. There was also free wifi available thoughout the property which was excellent. Staff were super friendly and helpful and our breakfast the next morning was delicious.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would "highly recommend us and that you would definitely return". We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing the Cromore and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great wee spot. Large rooms. Staff are excellent, Professional and friendly. Food great. Cooked Breakfast was perfect. 5 mins from town centre. Excellent shop/garage (which also has an off sales and pizza place inside) just opposite is opened to midnight. Nice relaxing break. Will go back again.

Room tip: Rooms at the back may be quiter

Dear valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and thought our staff were "excellent, professional and friendly". We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. We constantly strive to provide the highest standards of cuisine and service at all times. I would like to thank you for choosing the Cromore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here just overnight with family who had been there for a few days.
Great welcome at reception nothing too much trouble..
Bedroom was very comfortable bed was great and plenty of room.
Food was great and not overpriced tooi it's very accessible to beach , just a 5 min drive to strand and 10-15 mins from portrush.
Garage ,shop, and off licence just across forecourt and car park .
All accessible in hotel for disabled
Would certainly recommend it

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Liz,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
I am delighted to hear that you thought Cromore was a "Great Place with Great Food". I will certainly pass on your comments to all of our staff. We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of cuisine and service at all times. I would like to thank you for choosing the Cromore and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.