Our first time in Northern Ireland, Portstewart is a beautiful location, a great base from which to travel around and explore the wonderful sights. "Cul Erg" is an excellent B+B, nice room and breakfast plus a good location, easy to walk into town for a pint of the good stuff. JJ and Marie treated us well, very good hosts providing a nice personal friendly service. We enjoyed our trip to the area, staying a bit longer than planned ! "Cul Erg" a very good B+B strongly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern 4Star B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Hi speed wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland