My wife and I spent 3 days at this BB in Port Stewart. After reading other reviews we felt confident this was going to be a great choice- and it most definitely was. JJ, with his quiet wit and sense of humour, and Marie's welcoming manner and great meals, made this a great stay.
The room was perfectly laid out, with terrific finishing touches. We really felt at home making this our North Coast base.
I would highly recommend this BB. I have to say to JJ- it was really "just" Great!
Ian and Marg Torrance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern 4Star B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Hi speed wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland