We had lunch here recently. So many people have written glowing reviews, that I can only think we went on the wrong day. The food was mediocre, and not inexpensive for what it was, as was the service, and so slow that half our party had to leave before pudding - at least an hour and a half after we arrived! The place itself is pleasant, with an airy dining room and a garden going down to a small river, but something needs to be done about the kitchen and the waiting staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince Leopold is a pretty, neatly modernised Victorian pub with a charming accommodation, riverside restaurant, bar and garden right on the edge of the Wylye River, overlooking water meadows and the rolling hills beyond in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With its modern British cuisine it seeks to provide a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment where its guests can enjoy a range of local, hand-pumped real ales, lagers, ciders and an interesting array of wines and spirits from around the world. A wide choice of homemade food is on offer, from a classic pub menu to fine dining options in our riverside restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prince Leopold Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Leopold Hotel Warminster
- Prince Leopold Inn Warminster, UK - Wiltshire