I booked a two night living social deal at the Prince Leopold to coincide with a pony trekking adventure at the White Horse Trekking Centre. Upon arrival it was like being transported into a world of peace and tranquillity. The hotel staff were helpful at all times and could not do enough to accommodate an extremely enjoyable stay. The rooms were basic but clean and comfy and were sufficient for what we needed. The menu initially seemed quite pricey. However every meal we had was delicious and worth every penny.
If you are looking for somewhere in the country, where you can amble in the countryside and sip a glass of wine, or cider by the river whilst feeding the wildlife then this is the place to be.
Worth every penny and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince Leopold is a pretty, neatly modernised Victorian pub with a charming accommodation, riverside restaurant, bar and garden right on the edge of the Wylye River, overlooking water meadows and the rolling hills beyond in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With its modern British cuisine it seeks to provide a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment where its guests can enjoy a range of local, hand-pumped real ales, lagers, ciders and an interesting array of wines and spirits from around the world. A wide choice of homemade food is on offer, from a classic pub menu to fine dining options in our riverside restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince Leopold Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Leopold Hotel Warminster
- Prince Leopold Inn Warminster, UK - Wiltshire