“Fab Sunday lunch”

Ranked #23 of 73 Restaurants in Warminster
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Traditional English Pub serving Wines, Beers, Ciders and Spirits together with Classic Pub Food.
Episkopi, Paphos, Cyprus
“Fab Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Visited with my husband and my 1 year old. The place really doesn't look much but the food and service was fab! We had the Sunday Lunch and it was lovely. Came quickly and the staff were brilliant. I will revisit and I recommend.

Helen F, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for your great review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your Sunday lunch. We are a typical old fashioned pub serving great food with a great service and the decor particularly the outside can be a bit daunting! Thankfully like so many others you did not let this put you off. The pub will be getting a refurb and the outside some much needed attention. We are in the stages of planning permission as it's a grade 2 listed building, so hopefully all will come good. Many thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
“An exceptional visit at the Masons Arms”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa and wanted a rustic meal. I saw the reviews on trip advisor and thought we would have to try it out. Well what can I say! We visited on a Sunday night and were greeted very quickly and attentively. I had the 9oz fillet, my wife had the BBQ ribs and my son had chicken nuggets. The chicken nuggets were very tasty and the ribs were delicious and my steak well, it was perfect! It was the tastiest and best steak I have EVER had! The service was extremely good and I can't wait until my next visit! I would like to say Thank you to all the staff who were working on Sunday 19th of Jan for making my belated weekend trip for my wife's Xmas present perfect :)

Helen F, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for your recent review. It's always so good to hear that the experience you had was really good. I am very lucky to have such a great team of employees who work hard to strive for the same goals and levels of service that I do. I have passed on your comments to the chefs Shaun & Ricky and the waitress and barman Jade and Craig. The ribs are one of my favorites too, as well as the steak! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

“Monday luncheon”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal. Pleasant staff. Good beer. We all had the rump steak 'n chips. A rare pleasure. Nice to be in a 'not plastic' pub for a change. Thank you.

Helen F, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for your recent review, I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall experience with us. Yes we are certainly not plastic, just good old fashioned local pub. We hope to see you again.

connahs quay
“Excellent fab and brill”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We were in the area on a birthday break and were recommended by a local taxi driver who stated "the steaks were outstanding" all I can say is he lied. Outstanding nowhere near covers how good the steaks are. The service was outstanding the atmosphere great and the owner couldn't do enough to make us welcome. As we are bikers this is somewhat surprising but we were made so welcome that come the summer myself partner and several friends are riding down 142 miles just for a steak. The pub when you enter is very traditional and the decor is basic but don't let this put you off it is more than made up for in the food and welcome.
One final point is my partner said the ladies toilets were something very special and raised a smile.

On a personal note thank you for making us so welcome and you know we loved it because we came back the following night. Sorry its taken so long to get this review up.

• Visited October 2013
Helen F, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Hi, thank you so much for this wonderful review, it's great to hear from you. I am really pleased you loved your time here and that we made you feel welcome. Fantastic news to see you will be coming back especially all that way and with some new friends for us to meet. It was an absolute pleasure serving and meeting you both.

I look forward to seeing you in the summer.

Many thanks
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a hotel close to this pub. We was told by a regular customer to try this place for food late on a Sunday evening. It's a lovely looking pub with real ales and a good selection of other drinks. The food was lovely/very tasty and plenty of it. Service is good and we received a warm welcome from the staff and regular customers. Well worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013
Helen F, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I am very pleased you decided to come and find us, especially from a recommendation. I will pass on your comments to my staff, and we hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Many thanks