“Absolutely delish!”

Price range: US$14 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I were extremely impressed with the service and warm welcome :) and although the decor was a little ecclectic the food was outstanding and was a wonderful end to our day.The chef was so accommodating and the star! Definitely recommend :)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We arrived shortly before a large party and there wasn't room in the restaurant but they were very accommodating got us settled in the bar area.
We had a grumpy restless toddler with us who suffers from allergies to egg and nuts, the chef made him a special meal for him which illustrates to be that the food is fresh and the chef isn't restricted to prepared food. My son destroyed his dinner and sat very happily with a full tummy while we finished ours.
I had spicy pork belly and my other half had chicken stuffed with goats cheese. Both were delicious and the portions were very generous.

Needless to say if we are in the area again we will be eating at the Snooty Fox again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went on Sunday evening for a meal and stayed to enjoy the live music. Excellent food. The menu is varied with choices to suit all. Our group of four made different choices from the menu and all agreed our meals were first class. I would recommend that you book a table as the restaurant was busy with all tables occupied during the evening. A great time was had by all.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Chose this over the Bishopstrow for our evening meal. The waiting staff were great and this is a family run business where they are all very friendly and they serve honest, well cooked , well priced food.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited with friends over the weekend and had a pleasant experience. The waitress was very friendly and helpful and what she wasn't sure about found out about straightaway. We ordered a large sharing starter between three of us. The dish arrived with a large between two of us and a small plate for the third. We did explain the misunderstanding and the extra dish was removed from our bill without hesitation. The food was all freshly cooked and nicely presented using quality ingredients. We were looked after very well by the waitresse and would not hesitate to come back or recommend the food.

My only negative about the visit would be the greeting (or lack of) from I presume, the landlord who did not welcome speak to us or give us a smile on arrival or thank you on leaving. The bar was not busy at these times and having been in the industry myself know how nice it is to be welcomed, a smile costs nothing!

1  Thank JVS603