We stayed at Bishopstrow Hotel on Fri 1st Feb for two nights in Room 21. We booked this last minute to get away, got a great rate, but even better they upgraded us from a classic to a club room. I've never been to a spa hotel before, so the main thing I really like about Bishopstrow is how friendly and unpretentious it was. We didn't leave the whole weekend making full use of all the facilities - outdoor and indoor tennis courts, saunas, swimming pool, jacuzzi, massages, facials and of course the restaurant (which is excellent). Our favourite part was having a glass of wine or a cocktail by the fire in the lounge. We will definitely come back, it was so relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire