We chose the Bishopstrow Hotel for my wife's birthday and stayed for 2 nights (Fri/Sat) on a 'Spa Retreat' package (bed, breakfast, dinner & spa treatments). Only 90 minutes from London, the kids were at home, we looked forward to being spoiled for the weekend - and we were not disappointed! This is a beautiful hotel that has retained its former grandeur while at the same time modernising where necessary. The restaurant was excellent, the Spa first class and to sit by an open fire in the bar was bliss. The big plus was the very high level of service which was exceptional. We had a Superior room in the Courtyard which involved walking up a draughty corridor then taking 12 paces outside to get to our room. As the room was so good this minor inconvenience was easily overlooked but if this was summer it would have been lovely to sit outside in our private area and enjoy the views. (Room could do with an updated TV - larger & with cable channels). We would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire