Stayed one night in January as a Birthday treat. Room was a large room in the main house, tastefully decorated, with a lovely bathroom and old features. Such a shame the bed was so uncomfortable! Looked like a huge bed but in fact it was 2 saggy, soft, unsupportive mattresses zipped together. Neither me or my partner had a good nights sleep because of this. Otherwise the rest of our stay was fab. The food we ate there was of high quality and well cooked although a bit on the expensive side. We also used the spa facilities which were lovely and relaxing. The indoor pool was a bit small especially once there were a few people in there. Couldn't fault the staff; they were professional and helpful at all times. Overall there was a great atmosphere and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire