the Bishopstrow House hotel is fabulous - we stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms in the stable block and had a lovely time overall.
only criticism is that the pool/spa was a bit on the cold side both in and out of the water, which is a shame as it wasn't somewhere you would want to hang out..which was one of the reasons we had gone.
that said the food was ace, as was the service, so we will definitely return if we are in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire