We booked through secret escapes and had a club room which was really nice and comfy great bathroom we were on the ground floor of the courtyard and I think we had a herd of elephants staying above us with stomping and crashing around very noisy even at gone midnight.
We had the couples Rasul mud treatment which was fun and left skin lovely and soft,didn't use any other facilities but all looked great. Free wi fi too. Staff all very friendly and welcoming.
We had a sandwich and chips and drinks in the lounge nice but pricey, we didn't eat in the hotel we drove out elsewhere, brekkie was included which was nice, we went for a little stroll to the river which is 5 mins away, great location, buildings and grounds, would recommend but would only return with a deal like that again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire