The hotel is full of character and generally well-maintained, although a little tired in places. Our room was spacious and elegant, with a delightful view (see photograph).
The restaurant was of a very high standard indeed: our evening meal and breakfast both excellent.
The spa and indoor swimming pool are very good, but the pool was far too hot – it felt like a bath. There was also an outdoor pool.
We benefitted from a late-booking deal and the value for money was outstanding.
The staff, without exception, were friendly and well-trained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, UK - Wiltshire