Review of Longleat

Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Warminster
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Both myself and my partner are in our 20's and thoroughly enjoyed our visit to your park,

You have an amazing establishment going and all your staff were simply amazing and very very helpful, we loved the safari and also all the other attractions especially the animal handling room where they persuaded my arachnophobe partner to touch a tarantulas leg, big achievement, so much to do but must say the monkeys on the safari are some cheeky animals but so wonderful at the same time and feeding the deer is such a lovely idea

I could keep writing and writing but all i will say is that its a wonderful day out come rain or shine (was raining alot when we went) and everyone from kids to grandparents will love a trip here.

Well done for providing us with an amazing day and we look forward to returning in the near future

Write a ReviewReviews (6,771)
All reviews
in 136 reviews
"festival of lights"
in 241 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Superb safari park and zoo. Really interactive as you can walk through the enclosures with meerkats running around your feet!

So many things to do and see.

Shame there wasn't enough hours in the day to do everything. It also rained the day we went but this didn't stop us enjoying ourselves.

Yes, we're two fully grown adults but this place transforms you back into a kid again. It's so much fun!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A really fun day out although I am sure it was made even more appealing by the fact we went off peak. It is such a large park it really felt like we had the house and grounds to ourselves and it didn't feel crowded at all. The drive through safari was fun (although we did see one car getting mauled by monkeys!) with loads of animals to see up close. The house was interesting and the other animals, boat and train ride were great too. Would highly recommend as its good value for money even though it's quite pricey.

Top tip: If we had older children we would certainly get the 2 day pass.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Absolutely fantastic! If anything there was too much to see and do and we couldn't possibly see it all- despite being there from opening time until closing! My boyfriend was like a little boy again and the whole day just flew by! Plenty of places to choose from for food and drinks- even for me with specific dietary requirements and loads of picnic areas. There was some queueing (to be expected as it was the Easter holidays) it wasn't too bad and the staff did their best to keep us moving. Tons of animals and an informative CD for the car was free! and because I booked online (and only 5 days in advance) I got a lovely 10% off which was even better. Really good for all ages, clean, safe and a brilliant day. The only let down was the very rude staff members at the boat trip to Gorilla island- it wasn't signposted at all that you need to bring your tickets in order to get on the boat and we only knew when we got to the front of the queue! Resulting in my boyfriend having to make a mad dash back to the car! The staff were very blunt and unappologetic and spoke to me like I was an idiot, despite it not being signposted anywhere?! But I won't let rude staff ruin my reviwe. Beautiful house and gardens and overall an excellent day!