“Great day out, even in the rain”
Review of Longleat

Longleat
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Warminster
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It was a very soggy day when we went to Longleat, but we still had a wonderful time. The only animals we didn't see were the monkeys. There didn't appear to be any housing for them inside their enclosure, and they weren't hiding in the trees, so their whereabouts is still a mystery. At least my aerial remained intact! The highlight of the day was feeding the deer. For £1, you get a small beaker of food as you enter the deer park. The idea is to hold a handful of food outside the car window and allow the deer to eat from your palm. This might work once, but thereafter the deer have their head inside your car before you have chance to get your hand out, so the food ends up all over you and the car floor. It's hilarious. A fabulous day out. I would go every day if I could.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend took me to Longleat for the weekend as a birthday surprise and it was literally amazing. We had a two day pass which was defiantly needed for us as we like to spend a lot of time with animals!! I cannot fault Longleat atall everything was perfect throughout the whole two days. You are able to walk in with the penguins, feed the giraffes and so much more. I would defiantly recommend Longleat especially the two day pass. There is so much to do including going inside the house which is amazing history and the animals all have lots of space to roam in. Fabulous safari,adventure park and vet friendly staff. Five star from us!!!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Outstanding. Wanted to go for years. Finally set the date and accommendation booked. We arrive early and spent the entire day there. Loads to see and do. Highly recommended

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This needs more than 'Excellent', it was fantastic & amazing & so enjoyable! The safari park is very well organised and such a great experience. My highlights were the monkeys (watch out they like to 'play' with your vehicle!) & being able to feed the deer. I think my boyfriend was most excited about the big cat enclosures, which had a very surreal feel about them as you drove through & the cats hardly batted an eyelid at us! Actual Longleat House is a treasure & well worth the time to visit. The rest of the grounds are perfect for families & some of it was great for us as a couple too. The bat cave was incredible (if a bit scary on my part!), there was a great butterfly area with some beautiful specimens & lastly the maze, which was a lot of fun (but be warned you could be stuck in there for a while!!). Overall a fantastic day out.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

fantastic day out. Highly recommend the safari, Worth every penny.Havent enjoyed ourselves that much for a long time. If you love and care about animals you will have a great day. Not like all the other parks. This is not a theme park. They look after the animals properly.