“Expected more for the money” 3 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Activities for young children
Chepstow, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Expected more for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The safari was ok. We had hoped to go on the safari bus but were told with no apology that there were no tickets left. I would have thought that buses would have run every 30 mins for a place with this many visitors.
There are more shops than attractions. Queues for the boat, train and rhino ride were huge with over an hour wait at each! Postman Pat Village was very disappointing.
We all enjoyed the Deadly 60 challenge and the maze, but would I pay almost £100 to go again? No!

1 Thank teammumford

• Polish first
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“amazing even for grown ups!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

visited safari park in July 2014 - bought 2days tickets (only me and my partner, no kids)
worth every pound!
great fun!!! :D
ONLY ONE TIP - take two days tickets as animals move around :P
bigger/better chance to see everything/everybody
very very nice park for all - couples, young parents with kids, groups of friends
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :D

Visited July 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

So much to do and great value for money (works out as £3 an hour!!) Varied activities keep the interest up. Safari was everything I hoped it would be and the hawk conservency show was amazing. Would definitely go back again.

durham
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The Ultimate Polished Safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

To be honest , I don't think Longleat needs Tripadvisor reviews as its reputation speaks for itself.. If you want the ultimate UK wildlife experience for your kids then come here.. Simple as that.. And look around the beautiful house too..

Major TV broadcasters don't usually film whole docu-series in second rate places.. And that's what you should remember when contemplating a visit..

I travelled from the North east of England (Durham), and will do so again as it was brilliant..

Cheltenham
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing Day! Well Worth a Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My boyfriend and I went here on Sunday and we had a great day. We had Tesco vouchers but both said the day would have been worth the actual value of the tickets. The safari was really good and we managed to see all the animals. There were not many queues and it is great how there are two lanes, so you can stop and take pictures without holding other people up.

We fed the deer which was a great experience at £1 a pot and it was incredible to see them so close. We avoided the monkey area as we didn't want to loose anything from the car but you can see it from the Rhino enclosure and have a giggle at all the monkeys on other peoples cars.

The Hunters of the Sky demonstration was incredible, without doubt the best bird display I have ever been to, I highly recommend. We saw the parrot talk too which was amusing.

There is plenty to do inside the park; the bat cave, touching stingray, holding spiders and snakes, it is a truly great day. We arrived at 10 30 and left at 6 30 and we could easily have stayed longer. We did take our own food as it was rather pricey, but we did have a lovely tea and cake in the Orangery which was lovely when the sun came out. The boat trip was really nice and we didn't have to queue that long. A two day pass would be good as there is so much to see and do and a good value at only £40 for an adult.

Overall a fantastic experience and one I would without doubt do again!