Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Overall a very good visitor attraction

Had a brilliant day at Longleat. Used the bus for a tour of the safari park, with very good... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Joy M
Xmas train and zoo

This is the second year we have gone here to take the grandkids to see Father Xmas. A drive... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
leoneb417
Newbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

7,588 results
All reviews safari park sea lions boat trip monkey enclosure day ticket big cats train ride vip tour african village parrot show postman pat village singing christmas tree santa train windscreen wipers tesco vouchers gorilla island other attractions
Reviewed 1 week ago

Being bumper to bumper in the safari for over 2 hours without a toilet. There was no where you could pull off. They should really have another area like where the giraffes are where you can pull over and stop away from the enclosures.

10  Thank meottis
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had an incredibly rude member of staff refuse to print off my tickets at Guest Services. There had been a mix up through my work place and I didn’t receive all my tickets. The customer service supervisor was stubborn rude and almost reduced me to tears after accusing me of not paying for my tickets and wanting free ones. After 15 mins I eventually get my tickets which I received no apology for the distress and inconvenience. I have emailed Longleat about the incident with no reply after almost 2 months. The festival of light is okay but most attractions were closed and this was not noted on there website. I shall not be returning after this poor service.

2  Thank AnnaJD94
Hannah W, Manager at Longleat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi AnnaJD94, thank you so much for leaving review. We are so sorry to hear of your experience at Guest Services and would like to apologise for the wait you experienced after sending an email. We will of course look into this and would like to assure you that your feedback is very much appreciated here at Longleat. Some of our attractions - such as our Jungle Cruise - are daylight dependent and must close before it gets dark to ensure the safety of staff and guests, which was detailed on our Festival of Light webpages and signs at the park. We're sorry if you felt this was not communicated clearly enough. Thank you for getting in touch, and if you wish to discuss your experience further, please email information@longleat.co.uk. Best wishes, The Longleat Team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went on Christmas eve. 2018
Beautiful models, amazing colours, gorgeous atmosphere.
So glad I went.
Fabulous!

1  Thank SusanneDivaUK
Hannah W, Manager at Longleat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your lovely review, SusanneDivaUK! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit on Christmas Eve, and we hope to see you again for this year's Festival of Light :) Best wishes, The Longleat Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was a great day out for all the family, driving around the monkeys was great fun and the kids love it when they start jumping on all the cars lucky they only ran over ours and didn’t pull anything off but the same can’t be said for the car in front!
We went when the Festival of Lights was on it was very magical and got to see in longleat house too.
I would say the food and drinks is rather pricey but that’s a given when you go somewhere like this.
All in all totally recommend this place

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank 24polly86
Hannah W, Manager at Longleat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi 24polly86, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so very pleased to hear you enjoyed your days out at Longleat and we hope to see you again soon :) We also really appreciate your feedback about our food pricing - we're always keen to keep improving the Longleat experience and will of course pass this on to the relevant team. Best wishes, The Longleat Team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Longleat has many varied attractions, which can make a fantastic day out and good value if you do/see EVERYTHING. But, not everyone wants to do everything that’s on offer. My daughter wanted to just do the hedge maze, so we turned up mid afternoon thinking we could just pay to do that and maybe another activity. After arriving we found that they now only sell an all day pass £35 for adults and £26 for children. Disappointed at the ticket system and price we turned around deciding to come back another time. About a week later we returned early in the morning. We had a lovely day. There is something there for all ages.
We went during the winter time, and enjoyed the Festival of Lights, especially the big Christmas Tree. Some of the Safari animals are better seen in the summertime, but the stars......the Lions, were wonderful. Because of the shorter winter days, you need to do the safari before 2pm. Unfortunately the beautiful house was not fully open and I would have liked to have seen more. Don’t forget to check out the bats, in a building connected to the house.
Ps, if you value your car, don’t drive through the monkey section of the safari, it is easy to skip.

1  Thank Janet P
Hannah W, Manager at Longleat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Janet, thank you for your review. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your day with us and loved seeing our famous lions! However we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with our available ticket types and the House. We haven't sold passport tickets for many years, but our Day Tickets enable our visitors to enjoy all our attractions as many times as they like within a day and we offer an online discount on our own website as well as through official partners so our visitors can enjoy good value for money. During the Festival of Light we do operate a shorter decorated route around the House, but tours are still available for those who would like to see more and can be booked on the day. We will of course pass on your feedback to the right team for consideration and thank you once again for getting in touch. Best wishes, The Longleat Team.