“Another tasty meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Visited the Agra for my birthday this evening. It was midweek but the restaurant was pleasantly busy so there was a nice atmosphere. Had a lovely meal. My starter of lamb tikka was succulent and tasty. curries rice and nans were first class.

1  Thank Alexandra M

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Had a meal recommended by waiter based on what I liked

Was fantastic.

Only negative is trying to get parking near it

Otherwise, great

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Not been here before & just visited as passing through Warminster.. Excellent meal & friendly & attentive staff .Gave advise freely and four of us had a meal which was really special. Would not hesitate to visit again if in the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Always get great food here and I have been coming to this restaurant for over 20 years. Never had a bad meal. Some of the chef's specials are really nice and I especially like the Chicken Roshney.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Brilliant service from extremely friendly and attentive staff. Consistently delicious food, on my most recent visit I had a very special chicken malai - but I have never had a bad meal and I am a regular customer, both family friendly and a great for a night out with friends. Unlicensed so bring your own alcoholic beverages. You won't regret a visit here, easily the best food in town, and a family favourite!