“Takeaway”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We decided to get a take-away from here and it was terrible. 2 starters, 2 mains and naan bread cost over £30 and was very poor quality, very little meat in curry and tasted bad.
I was up most of the night with stomach ache.
I eat Indian food at least once a week and I can safely say that this was the worst Indian meal I have ever eaten....keep clear.

Visited May 2012

Salisbury Wiltshire
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We had a set menu for a large group of European visitors. The tastes were very similar. There was not enough variety. All the dishes tasted sweet. A shame as have had reasonable meals here in the past.

London, United Kingdom
“The best Indian restaurant in Warminster”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The food never disappoints us. We go here about once a month for a good 3 courses and we have never had any complaints. The foods wonderfully seasoned and the staff are very friendly. The only complaint I would have is that the soft drinks are abit over priced.

1 Thank SeasonedTraveller082
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Fabulous , you can't get better food any where else”
Reviewed 8 October 2011

When I booked my table the manager was very helpful, he offered me to help with organising my party. Which was very nice. Food was top class and service was excellent,
Waiters are very friendly,i would recommend to everyone.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Rys B
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Very welcoming and recommendable”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Excellent food and service
Good value, will go back, my colleagues never been to paprika ,I took them they were very pleased with the service and the food, the waiters are very nice and always had smile on their face, restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated, I notice they have separate dining room at back of main dining area, which is very ideal for small parties. I also notice they have a high chair for children, next time I will be going with children.

• Visited August 2011