“Terrific meal for our family reunion.”
Review of Weymouth Arms

Weymouth Arms
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub With Rooms And Fabulous Food
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Treated our family to what turned out to be an excellent evening out at the Weymouth Arms.
The food was outstanding, the chef it turns out was trained by non other than the Roux brothers their Michelin Restaurants, and this shows. The beers are sensual. The atmosphere of an olde worlde Inn with quality service.
We will definitely be returning here soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We visited here for a meal one evening as we were celebrating. We had heard good things,it was a bit out of our normal price range, but we're celebrating! We ordered mains and a bottle of wine at the same time. 30 minutes later, the food turned up and we had to ask for our drink. A few mouthfuls in and I found a hair. I understand this can happen accidentally, I told the waitress who just said "I'll get the manager" no sorry. 5 minutes later someone else returned and took the dish and asked if I wanted a replacement. I declined as my partner had very nearly finished his meal (which were tiny portions!!). We just asked for the bill. 40 minutes later the bill was brought (the restaurant was not busy) we waited to pay on card but eventually went to pay at the bar. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Liked: The staff were attentive to our needs and providing friendly service, including dietary requests.
Disliked: interesting menu

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Popped in for lunch and were surprised at how nice the food was and especially the prices. Could not fault it again and would certainly recommend it and revisit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful meal, top notch Sunday roast. Couldn't fault it. Not the cheapest of roasts available in town but you pay for.quality here..