“breaking your journey”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Warminster
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Warminster
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent way to break up a long journey when going on holiday.
Plus the added bonus that they have a few rooms where dogs are
allowed.
they are conveniently placed just off most routes that are taken and well
insulated against traffic noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank TerenceLockwood

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights 6/7 May for a trip to Longleat Safari Park ........ Hotel was basic but room was clean and comfortable and as we only payed £27 per night was fine. Disappointed could not connect to Wi-Fi anywhere in the hotel even though we was happily going to pay the daily charge. Had read reviews that reception was poor and they wasn't wrong.
Hotel exterior looked a little run down and not very welcoming. No staff at reception on arrival so had to ring a bell for attention, staff came quickly but much rather see a friendly receptionist on arrival. Offered no information about anything by staff on arrival but on departure at 04.30 the male member of staff very friendly and asked how we found our stay.
All in all for the price and location of hotel to where we wanted to be we was very happy with our stay.
Only down side for us was the Wi-Fi and would probably look elsewhere for any further stay for that reason only.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed for a Sunday night before heading to our Center Parcs Longleat holiday and booked 2 rooms. It looked as though the rooms had been updated - they were clean and tidy. The downside was the lack of sleep - mattress was so firm it was impossible to get comfortable. Otherwise, an average stay.

The public toilets in the same building weren't too clean!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We wanted to stay in the Travellodge for 2 nights but only managed 1 night. The room was mouldy. The duvet was syntetic, so very sweaty. The bathroom needed a good clean as for the toilet. There was only a small bottle of wash/shampoo for 2 persons, not even a bar of soap to wash your hands. For me, as a woman, I couldn't wash my hair as there was no blow dryer in the room. If this is a refurbished Travellodge in Warminster, I dread to think of the unrefurbished ones. We paid £107.00 for our stay, so please don't say it is a cheap hotel as in a B&B you get more value for your money and it is most probably cheaper. Never, ever again! The only good thing was, that the staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Don't go to a so called refurbished Travellodge. Not worth the price
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Close to Longleat Safari 20minuits drive, Clean, Comfortable and friendly.
Complex outside dated, but room modern. Free parking.
Linked to a Burger King and Little Chef and a shop on site.
A Petrol Station also on the complex

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Eloise L
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Can't complain about the cost or location of this hotel as it is close to longleat it just needs little more updating,for example some of the grout in the tiled bathrooms are mouldy,the carpets under the feet of the beds are threadbare.the painted woodwork needs refreshing(grubby).
Having said all of that the staff were very friendly and helpful,and I could actually sleep with the window open as there was little road noise at night.
Overall I would stay again for access to longleat.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have recently stayed in the Warminster Travelodge. The room had been refurbished and was as we expected, it was clean and offered value for money.
The corridors did have a constant smell of fried food as the hotel is adjoined to the Little Chef and Burger King.
The one thing I found particularly frustrating was that I was unable to use my 3G internet access from the minute I entered the hotel. I was not the only person who experienced this as there were a number of people who were sitting in their cars in the carpark using the internet. When I asked about this, I was told that there was limited mobile cover in the area - although I had no problem at all with my mobile phone line.
Would I return? Probably not - Internet is important to me and when I have my own provider I feel that 10 pounds per day to use the hotel internet is excessive.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warminster
Premier Inn Trowbridge Hotel
#28 of 32 in Bath
The Old Bell Inn
The Old Bell Inn
#8 of 24 in Warminster

Been to Travelodge Warminster? Share your experiences!