Travelodge Warminster
Bishopstrow House(Warminster)
US$174
US$127
The Woolpack Inn(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelodge Beckington(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
The Polebarn(Trowbridge)
US$114
TripAdvisor
Premier Inn Frome Hotel(Frome)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$100
US$90
The Farmers Hotel(Warminster)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsburger kingtravel lodgeroom was cleanlongleat safari parkvisiting longleatpetrol stationservice stationfestival of lightsfamily roomservice areagood nights sleeplady on receptionfriendly receptionistcar parkcomfortable staybudget hoteltea and coffee
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here while visiting Longleat Safari Park. This hotel was seen as the best in terms of price and closeness to the attraction. The car park is free and there is a Little Chef and Burger King on site. The site is also just a couple of minutes drive from Warminster, and all the amenities there. Our sleep was slightly disturbed on the second night, due to the thunderstorms that hit the UK this month, but you can hardly blame the hotel for that!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan E
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was a bit worried about staying in a Travelodge hotel after reading a recent review about another hotel in a newspaper. I had nothing to worry about though. This hotel was fantastic. Such a comfy bed and pillows. Despite being at a services, it was quiet and we had free parking. Our tea and coffee were topped up each day and the towels were changed. We had breakfast at the Little Chef next door one day but it was a bit pricey so we went out the following morning for something a little cheaper. Overall I really liked this hotel and would stay at it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when we were going to Longleat for the day. What can I say?

Dirty, Hot and the windows only opened a few inches! Had a family room ( think it was room 203, on the first floor))overlooking the petrol station, not the quietest! However, we were so tired from our drive and our day out at Longleat that we slept reasonably OK.

Good points-Plenty of towels and coffee/tea provided. Comfy bed, nice shower, very friendly staff at any time of the day or night, gave great directions and some info about the local area. Very easy to find, and free parking. At the end of the day, it cant be that bad because were visiting for 1 night again this week.

TIP- Don't pay for Wifi (rubbish signal too), get it free at either Burger King or Little Chef onsite :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Didn't expect much from this hotel given the price but did expect room to be clean.It wasn't. Had a family room on the ground floor. Didn't look like it had been hoovered (sachet of sauce and raisin under the bed), bathroom was dirty with stains and hairs on the walls and shower curtain not to mention the state of the toilet. Complained after first night to reception who said it would be thoroughly cleaned. It wasn't.
Other members of our party also stayed in a family room which was just as bad.
Chose to stay here due to proximity to Longleat and on basis it advertises as the rooms having been refurbished. Yes the wall has been painted and the bed and curtains are new but the bathroom had certainly not been touched and it needed to be.
To top it all we overheard the occupant in the room opposite complaining to staff and the manager that they had found a used condom in their room.
Definitely will not be staying in this or any other Travelodge in the future.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My partner and I stayed at this Travelodge during a weekend trip to Longleat Safari. The hotel is only 10-15 mins away from Longleat Safari by car (we got a cab)-so very convenient.

Neither of us drive and according to Google maps the hotel can be accessed from Warminster train station in about 30 mins walk. It doesn't mention that this walk includes walking on a country lane/entrance to an A road with cars whizing by at 50mph! Get a cab if you're not driving!

The hotel was comfy, there was shower gel/shampoo and handwash in the bathroom which I haven't seen at Travelodge before. The mattress was very comfy (again this is new for Travelodge).

The staff were very friendly and polite; they provided me with an iron straight away on arrival- much to my boyfriends relief (creased polo shirt drama!).

The hotel is in the same building as a Burger King, Little Chef and Little Chef Express, so even though the hotel is pretty much on a busy main road there's is still some yummy food to be had!

Also just note even though the hotel is on a main road, it is set back away from the road and there are trees between the car park and the road- so it's not noisy at all!

Due to the location of this hotel there's hardly any mobile signal for calls/texts (definitely none at all for using data/internet) so make sure if you stay here you get wifi. It cost £3 for 24 hours and you can purchase via your mobile when you're at the hotel. My partner and I were both able to use the wifi I purchased so this is good value for money! I am on EE/Tmobile and I was able to make calls when standing outside of the hotel in the car park but not in the room, hotel or restaurants. My partner is on Three mobile network and he couldn't make any calls or texts unless we were on the road in a cab!

All in all we had no issues with the hotel and would happily stay again if we're in the area. Thanks Travelodge!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple