“Amazing Anniversary Stay”

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a weekend stay and we had an amazing time. The room was lovely, really spacious, clean, huge bathroom with a roll top bath and large shower area. The spa facilities were great, we were the only two in the sauna and steam room for the whole time we were there. I think the spa has been recently refurbished as it all looked very new and well looked after. The staff were polite and efficient. Breakfast was lovely. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Bishopstrow Hotel.

Visited May 2014

Lyme, New Hampshire
“Spa”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Used there spa was really good would def recommend look forward to returning lovely near by bed and breakfast

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“spa day”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Booked for a birthday treat spa day. so disappointed by the place. The water in the "hot tub" was cold, as was the swimming pool. The many corridors you need to walk around to get from chafing rooms to the pool or steam rooms are freezing and tatty and at some places there is tape holding the floor together. the changing rooms are like something from a 1990's local swimming pool and the "relaxation room" is noisy and cold, my therapist left me with red marks over my next and back from her long nails, and towels and robes were thin rough and well used. We left after our hour treatments so only spent 2 hours there instead of the whole day. when i write to complain i was offered another day there. when i declined (why would i go back) i never hear from them again. there are many lovely spas near Bath i will never go here again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank helen j
Croston, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Festive Treat”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely three day stay over Christmas. Staff very friendly, all meals very good and just generally had a great stay. Recommended.

Visited December 2013
Banstead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Raymondo”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Bishopstrow House Hotel & spa on the 30th January, arrived late evening to a lovely receptionist who signed me in, I was shown to my room which was beautiful The Longleat, The hotel is immaculate throughout, the service, and the food exceptional there Wiltshire Breakfast ideal to start your day of a must if your in the area.

1 Thank raymondo s