“Thai <3”

Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Warminster
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a well established small run family business with over 11 years of service. We provide Authentic SE Asian cuisine (mainly Thai) using high quality ingredients. Main dishes are cooked fresh to order, meaning any preferences or ingredients can be adjusted to customer liking if asked for. We try to be gluten free where possible(recommended by Coeliac Society)and we do not use MSG in any of our cooking.
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have to start with saying that I`ve been to the worlds best Thai Restaurant (personal remark), so even though I hope for the next one to be better, it never is. But This one is in the top 5! Really helpful nice dressed waiters, lovely restaurant and good food! Thank you, will come and eat again for my next visit :)

2  Thank isabellasukke
Pha E, Owner at Thai Rice Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are very happy that you have rated our food so highly after visiting our premises. We always try to use what we think are the best Ingredients that are available to us most of the time and keep the prices down at the same time.

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, served by somebody with a good knowledge of thai food and what it contains, thank you and I look forward to experienceing your imminent refurbishment

1  Thank YoungJP
Pha E, Owner at Thai Rice Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Thank you for your review. Over many years of working and spending time in Asia I like to think that I do have an extensive knowledge of not only Thai food but of other South East Asian food as well. We did have our front of house refurbishment about 1 month after your review was written however 6 months after that we had a kitchen fire so were closed for a while and did not reopen until June this year. Everything has gone very well since and hopefully it will continue to do so.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I come to Thai Rice restaurant every lunch time and what can I say - it is perfect. Food is delicious, place itself is really cosy and clean. The staff is caring and always willing to help with choosing the right dish. As for me, some dishes are a little overpriced, however they still are worth it. This is a real deal, authentic Thai food combined with chilling atmosphere - perfect place to have your unforgettable meal in!

2  Thank Nikita_Spurs_Fan
Pha E, Owner at Thai Rice Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that since first visiting our restaurant you have come back everyday you have been a student at the private local school and we will be sorry to see our most regular customer leave when you finish at the end of this year. It is especially nice that someone from Russia appreciates our food as much as the other students that are more accustomed to Thai/SE Asian Cuisine.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Me and my husband have been here a couple of times to eat in and have had take aways on numerous occasions! The service is top class very welcoming and friendly! The food well totally out of this world and very large portions. Went in for a take away and had my son with my who is 4 the owner came out and gave him a leapfrog tablet to play on! While we were wAiting for our food to be cooked! Fantastic

1  Thank Siavarna

Thank you for your review. It is always good to here when people not only like our food so much but that they think they are being well fed at the same time. It is disappointing when regulars like yourself have to move away from the area as you are not that easy to replace.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Me and my wife visited here in March and had a thoroughly great evening. My wife wasn't sure what to order, but the owner had no problem in suggesting some dishes based on what she likes. She was very impressed indeed with the result, and keeps on asking me when we will be re-visiting. Well that will be soon, as I'm planning a return trip in June. Very good hospitality from the management and the staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Flatz23

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always recommend to all our customers to ask about what we have on the menu or what we can provide that they may find more suitable. It is always good to get feed back from people that have been suggested a certain dish that they were happy with it and hope that If you do make it back in June that you and your wife may try another sample of our cuisine.