“Some food freshly cooked”
Review of Little Chef

Little Chef
Ranked #65 of 78 Restaurants in Warminster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My wife and I visited here for breakfast from the Travelodge attached with our adult daughter, son in law and two children. We mostly had different breakfasts ordered through a quite chirpy and cheerful Marcus. We were disappointed by the sausages had by three of the group, they appeared to have been cooked some time before and reheated, my daughter has a favourite saying, 'it looked like they had been 'nuked''. My bacon was cooked freshly and one of my grandchildren had a really lovely looking scrambled egg (and toast) (we all 'drooled over that order) Overall a cheap meal (£21.50 for all 6 of us - including tea/coffee/orange juice) and, better than nothing (as there was nothing close by) ...... The premises could do with a bit of a facelift.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Called here last week, friendly helpful staff. Furniture now in need of some modernization, but the menu was good.

Adult meals for £5, can't be beaten, the children loved there meals. Good location just outside of Warminster, and we hit it at the lunch time rush, but even then the food did not take long to come out.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I wanted a sandwich. I wanted a good one and to be on my way quickly. This Little Chef under the guise of "Coffee Tempo" was on my route so it seemed sensible to pull in.
The car park was scruffy with piles of discarded chairs.
The main doors looked as if they had been broken into and the main entrance lobby dim and deserted.
No one present in the take away sales area and the sandwiches were hidden away in a very small display on the floor as the main machine had broken.
Took a long time to find any staff and then clearly they were not too happy with the rosters they had been given by the management.
Not much choice and what there was expensive. Two sandwiches cost £6.28. Not exactly good value or friendly service, though the latter may not be the staff's fault given the environment they are working in.
Would I come here again? No. Are the owners looking after it? No.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have lived in this area for over 50 years but never had occasion to use this Little Chef before. Last Saturday I took my grand-daughter to Open Day at my old school in Warminster and due to misinformation had to curtail our visit. She having had no breakfast and me longing for a coffee we stopped here, Parking was easy with good access to an uncluttered seating area with plenty of room between the tables. We were attended to within minutes of sitting and the orders were promply dealt with. Pancakes and maple syrup were the order of the day plus the longed for coffee and very good it all was too. Ok, the decor maybe could do with a face lift but it was clean and it did all that was required.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I must be like a booerang! We keep swearing we will never use this place again and then end up going back there after a year or two for some stupid reason (mostly convenience I think!) and we get the same thing year after year andwhich we first experienced in the 1990's. Not been her enow for over a year and trying to keep the promise we made to ourselves. DREADFUL service, dirty, badly trained staff, poor attitude, inattentive, kept waiting ALL the time, order errors, ommissions, badly presented poor quality food, tea and coffee like stale dirty tap water, unfizzy drinks, the list goes on and on and on. Worst problem I remember was waiting 40 minutes for my meal AFTER my partner had received theirs! God knows how it has survived over the years. Please shut and reopen with a new brand plus total staff, attitude, and food change!

1  Thank BluntReviewer