“The best burgers ever.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The service was good and the burgers were amazing, well worth the money as they were massive and delicious.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Food was lovely ,good portion sizes , however I found the prices expensive ,staff were really nice and the restaurants American theme was cool to!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great entertainment. Artery clogging American themed food for elasticated waistband generation. Children's play area a bit small and uninspired.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food was really lovely. Good quality and good portion sizes. Some quite pricey options on the menu, but overall cost was worth it for the standard of food and service.

Staff were really nice and the restaurant has a really cool American feel to it, with good music being played and a cool layout.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We ate here on a week's break at Centre Parcs, Longleat. I have to say that the food was good but I found the main courses to be on the pricey side. I had the ribs which were gorgeous but they were advertised as being served with chips and coleslaw. While the portion of chips was adequate, the portion of coleslaw was nothing more than a garnish and hardly worth putting on the plate. At almost £16 I would have expected they could afford to allocate a few more shreds of carrot and cabbage to a portion size and still make a profit. My 10 year old son and I had a main course each, a coke, two cocktails and a dessert, all from the main menu and this came in at £56. I rounded this up to £60 to leave the waitress a tip so £30 a head for me and a 10 year old was a lot. Even without the cocktails, which would have reduced the bill by £12, I still think that £24 a head for two main courses, one dessert and a soft drink is expensive. What we did have though was nice.