“very expensive and very poor food.”
Review of Hucks

Hucks
Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've read most of the reviews and everyone is being very polite.

We stayed a Centre Parcs for 5 days and found Hucks to be over priced and the food of very low quality. We were a party of six and not one of us felt that we were getting value for money.

Four of us started with a sharing platter which was OK but at £27 for onion rings, 4 cooked shrimp in batter, 1 brochette cut into 4, nachos with cheese and spinach and 4 barbecue chicken wings. To me it seemed a little over priced.

We ordered a mix of burgers and I specifically ordered a double burger which was costing just under £16.00. To put it into perspective, it was £16:00 for one burger! I was expecting £16.00 of burger but all I received was a burger that was no better than the ones purchased at Tesco, frozen and then thawed out. It was a very disappointing experience.

Between us we spent £28 each.

Although the food was disappointing we were severed by a lady called Hope who was very friendly.

I know that this sounds like I have nothing good to say but to be honest I really felt ripped off.

If you are looking for good food or value for money then Hucks would not be my first choice :(

Hope that this helps you make your decision.

2  Thank fads100

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Average chain restaurant, I felt the food was a bit overpriced for what you get based on quality and portion size. Staff very friendly, restaurant clean, fast service. Our deposit was deducted properly but when this was brought to the attention of the waitress she immediately corrected the issue.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

American style diner, went there more for the kids then anything else. Not in any way a dining experience although service was good.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We love Hucks and this time our waitress wasn't really that bothered in giving us the night that we expected. She was layer back and chucked the cutlery at us expecting us to lay it out. The only thing we could do was lay it out. So we did. She didn't really want to take charge so we got to meat Adam the chef. He was helpful and told us what the waitress had done at fault so he could change any order t what we expected to come out. At the end of the day he was the star of the show and we had nice food. It was just a bit of a let down of the waitress' behalf. Thank you Adam(chef) for helping our needs. (Mainly being vegan)!!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Once food is ordered there are activities for the children to be occupied whilst waiting. The children's buffet is excellent.