“Fast food but slow service!”
Review of Hucks

Hucks
Ranked #23 of 81 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Food not of a great quality, play area closed, service slow and very pricey.

Wouldn't go back to eat here as very poor.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nachos to start - lots of cheese, amazing!
I had the texan bbq burger - gorgeouse, companions had the pulled pork piggy burger, the philly cheese steak and the Reuban sandwhich

it was all gorgeous but we definitely couldnt fit a pudding in, a shame as the sundae's looked epic!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered the chicken fajitas which was very tasty!; filled me up and didnt cost me the earth! I also ordered a side salad which was ok, but a lacked in any sort of quality and cost about 3£ something which I was not impressed at all with, the tomatoes tasted funny, the lettuce was soggy and there were very few cucumber pieces. The atmosphere was great, the staff were very good & polite, made you feel welcome and asked whether the meal was ok which is always nice, especially when you are on holiday.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Waitress very off hand, lacked menu knowledge
Food presentation poor, pathetic side salad
On complaining it was handled. Poorly by the F&B Manger

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've read most of the reviews and everyone is being very polite.

We stayed a Centre Parcs for 5 days and found Hucks to be over priced and the food of very low quality. We were a party of six and not one of us felt that we were getting value for money.

Four of us started with a sharing platter which was OK but at £27 for onion rings, 4 cooked shrimp in batter, 1 brochette cut into 4, nachos with cheese and spinach and 4 barbecue chicken wings. To me it seemed a little over priced.

We ordered a mix of burgers and I specifically ordered a double burger which was costing just under £16.00. To put it into perspective, it was £16:00 for one burger! I was expecting £16.00 of burger but all I received was a burger that was no better than the ones purchased at Tesco, frozen and then thawed out. It was a very disappointing experience.

Between us we spent £28 each.

Although the food was disappointing we were severed by a lady called Hope who was very friendly.

I know that this sounds like I have nothing good to say but to be honest I really felt ripped off.

If you are looking for good food or value for money then Hucks would not be my first choice :(

Hope that this helps you make your decision.

2  Thank fads100