“Perfect no-frills, great value, quick and tasty meal”
Review of Hillside Cafe

Hillside Cafe
Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We were headed to Stonehenge and found this place thanks to TripAdvisor and we were so glad we stopped in for breakfast. I eat low carb and I was delighted to find a “carb free” listing on the breakfast menu. I usually have to swap out items or give my husband my toast, etc to get this type of combo. Great meal and filled me up until dinner time much later. My husband enjoyed his sausage breakfast. If we are ever in the area, we’d definitely stop here again. Lots of parking, easy assess right off the main road, toilets, etc. too.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

I stop here from time to time for lunch and it is always excellent and amazing value. The vegetables are always fresh and meals well presented. Nice staff.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

First time visiting this cafe, have past it several times but always thought it was a lorry drivers cafe. I was wrong, it’s a proper no frills cafe, just how a cafe should be. Staff friendly, food hot and quick. Strong tea and a filtered coffee. We had an English breakfast each, which was perfect. They also offer loads of different choices, not just breakfast. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Claire-Stroud1999
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

First visit to this cafe , very good food ,lovely and clean, staff are friendly, worth a visit.good selection of food including a roast dinners during the week. Prices good also.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Whenever I'm travelling to the south west, it is now the established routine that I'll break the journey with stop at the Hillside Cafe for a meal. Today I had the shepherds Pie & veg and was very pleased with my choice. Always assured of very prompt service and a good inexpensive and appetising meal.

Date of visit: September 2018