“Poor food, poor service!!”
Review of Creme de la Cod

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Creme de la Cod
Ranked #46 of 78 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was in the area working and I had a doner kebab meat and chips. The kebab was microwaved then put on a griddle plate so was greasy and the taste after was of poor quality! They had no mint sauceand wouldn't allow me to have salad as I didn't have a pitta bread. For £5 I think this is poor service and the staff were also rude. Will not use again!!

3  Thank littlej88

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Cooked from fresh which is good but can be annoying when you want your food and move on. Plenty of chips and a reasonable size and quality of fish

3  Thank robtee
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were visiting the area and stopped here for some chips on a rainy evening before heading home. It was the first fish and chip shop we saw so thought we'd try it. When we returned to the car and opened our chips we were surprised by the very generous portions (one would have been enough for both of us). The chips were not too greasy and nice, fresh and hot. We have relatives about to move to the area so will certainly recommend this place to them and hope to use it again ourselves. So many fish and chip shops serve greasy, tasteless chips that have been sitting in oil for ages that I think this one should get the praise it deserves! ( Food hygiene rating of 4)

2  Thank Thing2013