“Amazing family holiday something for everyone.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warminster
Center Parcs Longleat Forest
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Amazing family holiday something for everyone. I can't recommend this enough. It can be expensive but you get what you pay for. Our family of 5 had a blast and hopefully will remember it forever. We stayed in an exclusive lodge which was amazing with enough room for my sister and her husband to join us for the weekend.

1  Thank Mcwalld
Emma F, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Longleat Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hi there

Thanks so much for posting on Trip Advisor.

We’re delighted that you had such a great time with your family and it’s great to hear that you would recommend us.

I appreciate that activity holidays can be expensive but, I hope you will agree, the memories made are priceless.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards

Emma Fairhurst
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good weekend in General. 18-21st July, but one of the worst torrential storms all day Saturday 19th.
Luckily we were in FIRS area, up high, as we heard that 40 lodges got flooded. (sad).
Being British, (!) we braved the torrential rain to walk to the Pool Plaza, but were Extremely disappointed to find that the Wave machine was dysfunctional, and according to one of the Lifeguards, had been like that for a quite some time, as one of the "actuators" wasn't working, highest the "scary" wave got was 18 inches, (just about covered the side water inlets!).
Wondered why not many people were bothering to rush to the pool when the Tarzan call was sounded !
But annoyingly when reported to Jill on customer services, she phoned down to the Pool area and whoever she spoke to DENIED there was an issue, (why do people do that?) so be interesting to see how many people report it on here, on on twitter, facebook etc...
...Feel sorry for my son really (age 13) as he had only been in one wave machine pool before and had been really looking forward to it.
Otherwise, apart from one days freak bad stormy weather and the anticlimax of the "wave" (seen bigger waves when i've climbed into my bath at home), everything else was very "Centre Parcs and does what it says on the tin. (apart from the WAVE machine!)

Room Tip: Firs Area - good AWAY from the maddening crowd, means that you have to EXERCISE a bit more to get to...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FinchyfromWatford
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We went to Longleat during the Winter Wonderland. It really does make the place special. There are lots of Christmas lights and fake snow. Seeing Santa in his den is well worth it for the little ones. They get a good quality present and photo for £10. We are going again in 2014 and can't wait!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just come back from staying in longleat, centre parcs and I have to say that myself, my husband and my 9yr old daughter had a fab time. Loved the relaxed atmosphere and the sub tropical pool was awesome. Staff are all friendly, there's loads of places to eat and very reasonable prices. Don't let the price put you off. You pay for what you get and this place is quality. I would defiantly recommend hiring a bike to get around. Looking to book again for next year. One happy lady :))))))))

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Accommodation excellent, service friendly and efficient and activities all great fun. The only disappointment was the number if cars on site despite the request to return cars by midnight for the duration of your stay. This meant my two & three year old children were not able to run about and scoot freely as we travelled about the site. This is the one thing that Bluestone definitely does better.

Room Tip: If you don't mind paying £25 extra, it's worth getting a lodge near the Plaza or sports comp...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great first family holiday! Easy check in, gorgeous views, fabulous Modern apartments - just a shame the first 45mins of arrival I was cleaning the place.
Having a 9month old who's crawling around it was a shame to see food an dead flies on the floor.....thankfully there was a Hoover and id taken detox wipes!
Apart from this the apartments are well equipped, modern and comfy. Id defiantly recommend choosing your own location, suiting where is best for your family, we were by the plaza which was the swimming bathes, shops and restaurants. Although they offer a free train service around the resort running every 20mins if you are further out.
Plenty of recycling bins, car.parks. It's great to not see cars driving around!
The pancake house is a must, treat yourself to a pudding!!!

1  Thank HarmanS35
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After reading previous reviews I was hesitant but wow! We stayed in a woodland lodge number 446 on the Oak plot. The accom was faultless,very plush and spotlessly clean. We pre booked our bikes and a few activities and I would def recommend this, also find your accommodation on the site map beforehand and study the map! They aren't great but if you have a decent sense of direction you will manage! The site is very hilly but the cycle paths are all very well maintained and my 8 yr old managed fine. The facilities are brilliant and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. The on site shop is a tad expensive but I did a big shop at sainsburys on the way and that made it much easier and cheaper. You have to eat at the pancake house... It's the best meal I've had out for a long time. I would not hesitate in re booking and there is something suitable here for every age and gender and ability.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Filer32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warminster
Holiday Inn Express Bath
Bishopstrow House
Bishopstrow House
#1 of 3 in Warminster
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel

Been to Center Parcs Longleat Forest? Share your experiences!