Center Parcs Longleat Forest
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Warminster
See available hotels
The Farmers Hotel(Warminster)
  • Breakfast included
Bishopstrow House(Warminster)
The Woolpack Inn(Beckington)
View Hotel
The Captain Cook Hotel(St Peter Port)
  • Restaurant
8,830 results
All reviewsland trainpancake housegrand cafegreat funexecutive lodgeswimming poolwinter wonderlandsports cafeaqua sanaall ageshired bikesvillage squarequad bikingaerial adventurefir areapine areajardin de sports
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Love Longleat Centre Parcs but so disappointed with the lodge we stayed in. Poor level of cleanliness meant first couple of hours of the break was spent cleaning. Can accept accommodation will be well occupied but basic maintenance left and needs updating to justify the cost. £250 per night for what is in its current condition basic accommodation - not even the natural beauty of the forest and facilities cannot justify the cost.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C D
Emma F, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Longleat Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I was really sorry to read your feedback about your accommodation, particularly as I note you love Longleat Forest.

We are so sorry to have let you down with the standard of accommodation you experienced on this occasion and have shared your comments with the relevant Managers.

We very much hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards

Emma Fairhurst
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a great place for summer holidays, me and our friends with their children spent 3 nights in the Ash accommodation, which is very close to the swimming pool. Great decision as the kids loved to go swimming every day and the way back to the villa was not always met with the best weather conditions. I would say the temperature in the forest is about 2-3 degrees lower than in London and more rainy as well. This was my first time to this place and I found it very enjoyable and relaxing. Very friendly and efficient staff all around. For example, when our microwave broke down, they had it replaced within only half an hour. As for the scenery I found it amazing for long walks. In our case we had to get a taxi from the Warminster train station at around £10 cost. The security guard helped us to call a taxi on our way back. I can cerainly see myself going back.

Room Tip: If money is not an issue go for the Ash villas, they are right in the centre of the Forest with good access to everything.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Just spent a family get together at longleat center parc we all enjoyed it but wont go back there the place is dated and lacks the facilties of center parcs whinfell . We walked all the way to the village to the pub restaruant 8adults 3 toddlers and a baby (WE could of got the land train ) but thought it would be easier to walk when we got there we asked if we could have a drink but were told that they were fully booked (the resturant had to tables taken the rest of the tables were empty we were told we could have a drink if we sat outside it was raining and a bit chilly we sat under the canopy one of our group went inside to order drinks but was told they could not order inside and would have to wait for someone to take our order as the baby was now hungry and cold we asked the staff if there was anywhere we could go for a drink were the children could play and were told to try the venue at the main plaza we walked all the way back to find that closed some of us went back to the lodge after a disaponting last night . A couple from our party booked int the indian when another couple from our party tried to book they were told it was fully booked but the first couple said the resturant was only half full all night. We will go back to center parc but not longleat oh andwatch out for the ants

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My daughter gave me a Spa Day at Longlete for my 70th birthday. I haven't been to Center Park for about ten years (we had had many happy holidays there though) Lives change and I have been doing other things but I have to say this was an extremely pleasant return. A lot of work has been done on the Spa since the last time that I was there, they have extended the facilities really well, with many more relaxing things to do and vast improvements to the restaurant. The food was excellent and very reasonable, very helpful staff throughout the complex and we spent a totally enjoyable day steaming away all the stresses of life. We had lunch at 1.30, sharing a "board" of yummy bits and pieces, there was plenty for the two of us, in fact we rather struggle to finish it!! back for more steaming etc. lazing on the waterbeds, and enjoying the little outside pool in the sunshine. My daughter had added Bubbly and cupcakes and this was delightful, the perfect way to end our visit to the Spa. We then wandered down round the lake and up to the Plaza to buy "pick and mix" from the sweet shop, a well remembered treat and something that we couldn't go home from Center Parcs without.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

First went in December 2013 and returned in Aug 2014. The addition of the new large adventure playground near the JDS is great. The indoor soft play areas though are a (bad) joke. Some (Strada, Cafe Rouge and Hucks) feel no more than 9ft by 9ft with just covered foam blocks in them. The one at the Sports Cafe is a bit larger, has 2 levels and a small slide in it but was dark, dirty and unappealing. Very little to keep an almost 3 year old entertained for long, let alone older children. This really is an area where Centerparcs needs to improve given their target audience and the British weather. For what they charge, they really should have a proper multi-level, engaging, soft-play structure on site. I also don't understand the decision to replace the Ortega tapas bar with yet another outlet (Hawtons) serving grills/burgers/sandwiches. A little culinary variety please Centerparcs! Am considering returning in Jan 2016 for a large family celebration in a Treehouse but would need to see improvements on the soft-play front to consider returning in winter with 3 under 6 year-olds.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family