9,628 results
All reviews land train pancake house cafe rouge executive lodge parc market great fun swimming pool sports cafe aqua sana winter wonderland all ages hired bikes village square aerial adventure quad biking fir area las iguanas
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in a 2 bedroom woodland lodge as this was actually the cheaper option (compared to the 1 bedroom) for 5 nights. This ended up being perfect as we could keep the master bedroom for us and the spare for all our things/ to keep our suitcases in! The standards of cleanliness across the site were very high and our lodge was very close to the sports plaza which was ideal for us. We had a very fun (and very cold) afternoon kayaking in the lake and the staff were very helpful in getting us all set up. A highlight for both me and my bf was the target archery- the instructor was absolutely fantastic and made the experience very fun and rewarding even for us absolute beginners. If you are an active couple or an active family that will enjoy a lot of exercise I would definitely recommend this break- a nice respite in the middle could be a visit to the luxurious aqua sana spa.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cxllx
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and five of my friends booked the residential Aqua Sana package for my 40th Birthday; we all had a fantastic time. The package itself was incredibly good value and included several meals, spa access and treatments. We stayed in the Redwood apartments and were very impressed by the standard of accommodation. All staff that supported us in our stay were so helpful and friendly. We ate dinner in Las Iguanas and Marius was great fun, very friendly and gave us good advice with our food choices.

A number of staff in Aqua Sana were fantastic, but I particularly remember Tania and Stacey; Tania gave me the best facial I have ever had and Stacey gave me a fab pedicure.

We had lunch in the Sports Bar and Kieran was super.

Overall, a fantastic trip that we would definitely repeat.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank KRDavis
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We took our dog so the basic lodge was fine. We did notice that the one we had booked without a dog had a nice rug and fabric sofa so felt more cosy but we understand why. We had a few issues on arrival with some items missing and the cooker didn’t work - it took a long time to get through to someone but eventually we did and then the maintenance man was very helpful. Our outside area had not been swept or cleaned and again we noticed that other lodges had had their chairs turned up so they stayed dry and had been tidied outside but ours hadn’t, not sure why this was so. We had a good time with all the family and it’s a perfect place with things to do to suit all age groups. We were getting together for a birthday and it was fun, our granddaughter loved the pool and our older children enjoyed biking and swimming too. The adventure golf was a fun thing to do with everyone. We tried to book for the summer but I think there are only a few dog friendly lodges so none available. We have thought previously about going at Xmas but feel the lodge we were in would be too poorly equipped for cooking a decent meal for all the family .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank WorcesterBunny1
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friend came to longleat forest to celebrate a 30th birthday. We decided to go to the sports cafe to watch the England match, and I have to say the staff were excellent. Considering the bad was packed, the service was quick and the food was excellent. Considering the number of people there, the quality didn’t dip one bit. All staff were kind and helpful, in particular Charlotte was brilliant. She was very honest that there might be a wait on food, but the timescale she gave was realistic and the food was out in half the time. She made sure we had enough drinks etc, and made sure we felt well looked after! Well done to the sports cafe team as you definitely worked your socks off today (24/6/18), and made me very confident to make sure I come back on my next centre parcs visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank JessieR555
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend and our two dogs in one of the dog friendly lodges in Firs and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. It was very modern and the space had been used very efficiently even though it was small. The beds were very comfy and the bedroom had a hair dryer in it. The kitchen was stocked with cooking utensils and pots and pans, and even had a tea towel. The only downside to where we stayed would have to be the ticks. Every time we took our dogs out (and we stopped letting them go in long grass or bushes after our first day there) they came back with loads of ticks on them. We managed to brush most of them off before they could settle down but one of my dogs still has a few on him so we had to buy tick treatment and they've started to drop off. My boyfriend and I also had to check eachother for ticks every night and we made sure our beds were clean just in case.
As far as the rest of the park was, we ate out a couple of times but for the most part we ate in (we did a food shop on the way) because it was so expensive to eat out. We went to the Pancake House where we both paid around £9 each for a stack of pancakes (I had the black forest pancakes which were actually amazing) and we went to Las Iguanas and Dexters. Las Iguanas wasn't that expensive because we just had a main each and water but if you plan on having starters and drinks and desert it will be quite pricey. Dexters is rather like fast food but a bit more expensive but the food was very nice. We rented two bikes for the week and got quite a lot of use out of them because we were so far from the plaza and everything else on the park. Be warned, it's a very hilly place, so while it's fun to go downhill on the bike it can be a bit daunting to go uphill. If you're not much walker/cyclist then there's a land train which runs something like every 20 minutes which I think is super convenient.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple