My wife and I decided to spend a weekend at Bath. We zeroed down upon Midway Place after reading good reviews & Midway Place met all of them.
- Nita is a lovely host, the place was in an immaculate state. Our room was lovely, clean & warm when we entered.
- Nita provided us with a map of Bath, marked where to park our car easily. Told us the places to visit in Bath & the restaurants to dine at. We ate a lovely Thai restaurant, Salathai very close to the Parade Square.
- Ample car park spaces are available in the pub right next to Midway Place called "The Fox and Hounds".
- The breakfast in the morning was delicious and hot. Everything you want was there. My wife's a vegetarian and veg options were also available (like veg sausages). I loved the thin fried potato wafers served in place of the hash brown, a welcome change :)
All in all a great place to stay. Its roughly 6-7 miles from Bath Town Centre in a quiet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway Place is ideally situated 5 miles from Bath City Centre and 2 miles from Bradford on Avon. Free parking is available next door in The Fox & Hounds Country Inn which serves excellent homemade food. Midway Place has 6 rooms all with beautifully tiled ensuite facilities and a very high level of housekeeping is maintained. All rooms have free wi-fi access, tea and coffee facilities. new tv's, countryside views and central heating throughout. There is a contemporary new breakfast room/lounge with a variety of seating areas.Once you have arrived at Midway Place, I am only too pleased to help you with local knowledge and trip planning etc and have helpful maps for parking in Bath and tips of what to see an do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Midway Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.