Best Western Leigh Park Hotel
  • Pool
The Polebarn(Trowbridge)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscoach housewedding breakfastwedding venuewedding guestspleasant hotelduty managerwedding receptiondeluxe roomlovely buildingmain buildingwiltshire countrysideold buildinglarge bathroomvisit bathfamily roomexcellent breakfastbradford upon avon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2013

This hotel has a nice feel from outside as well as inside. Restaurants do good food, but no Denims allowed, well the might not throw you out but its requested.

The whole building is a non-smoking so you have to go out of the building to smoke, I am not a smoker but might be something to think about for people who do.

It has its own vineyard which makes for a good walk if the sun is out. Rooms are spacious, beds are really good and the bathroom are really spacious.

Staff is very friendly too

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Latona L, Director of Sales at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was glad to read that you found the hotel aesthetics very pleasing both inside and out and that you had the opportunity to dine in our restaurant. The grounds as well as the vineyard offer pleasant surroundings in which to walk and explore all the hotel has to offer, such as our secret garden. Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel and Vineyard, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Had a great night at the Leigh Park Hotel for their themed Bond night on the 19th December. Great food great music I would recommend this hotel for any function. I also had my 50th birthday party their in July and they were excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 34elaine

Thank you for your recent review. I was glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our themed Bond night and casino which we offer each year. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information on future events and themed nights. Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel and Vineyard. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night whilst on business locally. I had stayed previously and had some issues (see my review in 2012)then but not too bad as I came back! I was upgraded to a lovely room with a huge bed. I slept very well!ate in the restaurant and food was good although service was a little slow -- I got fed up waiting for the bill- it's not much fun when you are on your own with no one to talk to! Breakfast was fine. I like buffet as its quicker. My only moan would be that there was no porridge but maybe I should have asked. Very friendly staff especially on reception. I am sure I will be back again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank kevsue
latonaleisure, Director of Sales at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review we are pleased that you enjoyed your large room,I would suggest that when you next book you ask for that self same room I also confirm that porridge is available at breakfast on request. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

well when planning a wedding from the start its busy and stressfull but i would just like to say that leigh park hotel's staff are just the best they make everything so wonderful for you and stress free me and my partner just relaxed and enjoyed the whole day and it was a day that we will look back on for many years but most of that was down to this lovely hotel and its staff,if anyone is looking for a lovely place to have there wedding set in beautiful grounds and surroundings leigh park is one to look at,not only did the day go well the staff look after us throughout our stay at leigh park aswell,all staff are polite and can not do enough for you,this hotel is a must just even for a shgort break. i personally would like to say a big thank you to the team at leigh park especially to louise and the duty manager ian without you both on the day making everything perfect we would not of been so relaxed thanks and see you again real soon.

Room Tip: all these rooms are of good quality, very clean you would have to be some really nit picker to fault this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corrine M
latonaleisure, Director of Sales at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Many thanks for your excellent review of our hotel and facilities,we are so pleased that your wedding day is one to remember, we are very proud of all our staff who do an excellent job to ensure the day goes smoothly. We are indeed an excellent hotel for short breaks and even linger stays.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

stayed at this hotel while on a training course which I found to be an excellent venue and warm comfortable and clean rooms,very friendly and helpful staff.The food was first class and decor was lovely.The grounds were very beautiful and includes their own vineyard,the wine being on sale in the bar.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mikemorfey
latonaleisure, Director of Sales at Best Western Leigh Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about the food being first class indeed the hotel is in beautiful landscaped gardens with excellent views across to the famous White Horse,yes it is in an excellent location,we look forwqard to welcoming vou back soon