“A fabulous restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Yet another fabulous family Birthday celebratory meal - thank you! We first came for Sunday lunch when the restaurant first opened in 2011 for my daughter's 18th & have been back for various celebrations every year since. The food & service are unbelievable, as is the attention to detail. The staff are a credit to the restaurant. The understated elegance of this restaurant make for a memorable, enjoyable relaxed eating experience. We'll be back!

1  Thank Zoe S
There are newer reviews for The Three Gables

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Popped in here for lunch today. The food was simply stunning, really, really good. There's an extensive wine list and even the less expensive was great. Service was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. This place is exceptional.

1  Thank ians2008
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I visited The Three Gables with my wife, my mum and my dad as a treat on the day before Mothers' Day. It was my parents' first visit and they were very impressed, Mum said she felt like she'd eaten like a queen and the service swiped her sideways!

I have to say this is my favourite restaurant. Whenever we visit we receive a warm welcome, get good service, delicious food expertly presented and wine to match. These people are professionals who really care about what they are doing. If you want a wine to go with your food but are not sure what to choose, ask for advice. You'll get a perfect combination which enhances both the food and the drink. We often select a glass per course for maximum enjoyment!

I won't try to describe the food we had on this occasion other than to say it was sensational and that the desserts were edible works of art.

Although price isn't everything when you're looking to treat yourself and your loved ones, this restaurant is not over-priced. They offer a fixed menu which normally includes two starters, two mains and two desserts from the main menu which, if compared to some local gastropubs is really well priced and superior in every way to any pub I've eaten in.

Treat yourself!

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Went to this lovely restaurant on the off chance on arrival we received a friendly greeting, from there things just better. The service was great & the food is high quality. I Would strongly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank elanob
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We went here last week for dinner during a holiday in the area.
Wonderful food and service - cannot fault it. Really original menu. Only wish we lived closer to return again !