“A delicious lunch!”
Review of B.O.A Teapot

B.O.A Teapot
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Coast
“A delicious lunch!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We had a lovely light lunch - I had the honey and mustard salad with chicken and my husband a cheese ploughmans. The salads were full of a variety of vegetables and really fresh, with crusty bread. We will certainly lunch here again when we're next in Bradford-on-Avon.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank JandJ42

“Love it!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've been struggling to stay away from The Teapot since it opened again for many reasons.
I'm making my way through the menu and so far it's fed me well!!
Some of the decor is fun and quirky, atmosphere is relaxing and it's very chilled out.
The staff are all very friendly and chatty, and I can't wait to go again!!!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Jamie-f-86
“A Warm Welcome after the Floods”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Returning to The Teapot after an absence of over nine weeks due to the severe flooding in December, we were delighted by the famously warm welcome and newly redecorated and updated 2014 decor. Wonderful breakfasts, finely presented, perfectly cooked and swiftly served. The Teapot is part of the heart and buzz of Bradford-on-Avon. Highly and heartily recommended. Excellent.

4 Thank Alastair M
Bath, United Kingdom
“Re-opening”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The very popular T-Pot was sadly flooded at christmas and has been missed by the people of Bradford On Avon. Due to re-open next week I can't wait to visit again.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Holly E
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Great little café”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Looking for a quick bite to eat for lunch, my friend suggested The Tea Pot.
The menu had a good varied selection and all at reasonable prices.
We had the jacket potato wth ham and colselaw and two soft drinks. The total cost was just over £12 very reasonable and the food was well presented, good portions and tasty. The cafe was clean and the staff pleasant and welcome.
If your looking for tasty and well priced food then The Tea Pot is the place to go. We will definitely be going back!

5 Thank AJH59